Fantastic chance to win NI Komplete Kontrol S49 Bundle worth £1440$1800
Back in our January 2015 review we were hugely impressed by Native Instruments’ Komplete Kontrol S49 controller keyboard. Reviewer Simon Sherbourne called its Light Guide functionality “both beatiful and incredibly useful” and now this month, we’re giving away a very special version to a lucky SOS reader. This highly limited edition version of NI’s Komplete Kontrol S49 boasts the same premium semi-weighted Fatar keybed as the original, but with a unique all-black twist. Hand-assembled in Berlin, this keyboard is one of a very small batch exclusively created for a select group of artists and producers.
The Komplete Kontrol S series combines smart, elegantly designed keyboards with advanced control software to form a fully integrated centerpiece for studio and stage. And this blacked-out S49, of course, retains all the features of the award-winning standard version. These include Smart Play chord and scale features for creative inspiration; NI’s unique Light Guide technology for at-a-glance feedback on scales, chords, drum cells, key switches and more; two ultra-sensitive touch strips for precise control over pitch and modulation; deep integration and pre-mapped control over Komplete and NKS virtual instruments; and advanced MIDI capabilities for controlling external gear
One lucky winner will receive the keyboard itself, along with a copy of Komplete 11 Ultimate — the supreme music production suite for professional production, scoring, performance, and sound design. The collection features 87 instruments and effects, including cutting‑edge synthesizers, carefully sampled acoustic instruments, rich orchestral libraries, and the world’s leading sampling and synthesis platforms: Kontakt and Reaktor.
To be in with a chance of winning this one-of-a-kind prize, simply fill out the form on the right by Monday 7th August. Good luck!
Prizes kindly donated by Native Instruments
+49 30 611 0350
+1 866 556 6487
The small print
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Employees of SOS Publications Group, Native Instruments and their immediate families are ineligible for entry.
- No cash alternative is available in lieu of the stated prize.
- The competition organisers reserve the right to change the specification of the prize offered.
- The judges' decision is final and legally binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No other correspondence is to be included with competition entries.
- Please ensure that you give your DAYTIME telephone number on your entry form.
- Prize winners must be prepared to make themselves available in the event that the competition organisers wish to make a personal presentation.