Main Forums >> Guitar Technology
        Print Thread

Pages: 1
Jonny DiBergi

Little valve head with mojo for studio - recommendations?
      #1090858 - 26/02/14 07:00 PM
Hello all, wonder if you can advise.

I'm after in a not-too expensive low powered valve head for sessions. I'd like a gain and master volume control as I can't always crank it, but single channel is fine as I'll be running some nice pedals into the front end. Flexible EQ would be handy, as to lesser degree would an FX loop but really the priority is a nice open tone and good cleans. I guess 'Fendery' but I'm not quite sure that always means the same thing to everyone. NOT Orangey, I can say that.

Really it's about good core tones rather than lots of features.

It'll be mostly run through a G12H 1x12, miked with a ribbon and/or a 906, that sort of thing.

Any suggestions?

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator     Back to top
CS70

Loc: Oslo, Norway
Re: Little valve head with mojo for studio - recommendations? new [Re: Jonny DiBergi]
      #1090865 - 26/02/14 07:30 PM
I'm eyeing one of those.
I don't have anything american voiced at home and the price seems pretty good.

--------------------
http://www.silver-spoon.org - It's just music
..and the FB page

Jonny DiBergi

Re: Little valve head with mojo for studio - recommendations? new [Re: CS70]
      #1090893 - 26/02/14 09:55 PM
Hmm, really looking for a head only, and preferably lower powered...

Sam Inglis
SOS Features Editor

Re: Little valve head with mojo for studio - recommendations? new [Re: Jonny DiBergi]
      #1090899 - 26/02/14 10:39 PM
Most of the low-powered valve amps I've come across aren't really designed for clean use -- the point seems to be to let you get high gain sounds and power amp distortion at reasonable volumes. I liked the VHT Special 6, and it's bloody cheap, but doesn't have much EQ or an FX loop. You could also check out the English Valve Amps range.

ef37a

Loc: northampton uk
      #1090908 - 27/02/14 12:02 AM
Shameless spam (but you would have to go second hand anyway. I suspect new would be too expensive)

Blackstar HT-5. You wanted a head but the combo is so wee that it probably wouldn't matter still, you might find a cheap head.

5 watts, push pull, fixed bias. Only one in the world AFAIK. Should be pretty punchy through a G12 but as someone said you are not going to get much in the way of cleans from 5 watts.
FX loop at -10dBV and +4dBu, headphone out which is speaker emulated.
Biggest plus for studio work. Probably the lowest self noise of any guitar amp on the planet. I regularly got a hi-fi-ish 80dB below 5 watts.

Dave.

TwilightOdyssey

Loc: NYC
      #1090913 - 27/02/14 01:05 AM
I own an EAST Amplification Studio 2, designed and built by Budda Amp guru, Jeff Bober. Imagine a full functioning head but 2W and running in push pull like its larger wattage sisters, the Studio 2 is unlike any other small wattage amp you will ever encounter.

Highly recommended, but the price of admission is not cheap. Totally worth it for the tone, though. Check out the clips online.

Jim Lockhart

Loc: Menlo Park, California
      #1090916 - 27/02/14 01:24 AM
Fender have the Super Champ X2 HD 15W Tube Head at $300 street price (in the USA).

--------------------
The Sound Physicist

Shambolic Charm

#1090942 - 27/02/14 09:54 AM
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 20 . Can do very clean but also does overdrive well.

--------------------
www.myspace.com/shambolic-charm

Jonny DiBergi

Re: Little valve head with mojo for studio - recommendations? new [Re: ef37a]
      #1090966 - 27/02/14 10:48 AM
I came across the VHT special 6 after posting - looks good but can't find a UK distributor which, combined with a few reports of reliability issues, makes me cautious of ordering in from Europe. However it remains top of the list so far.

The EAST looks like a veeerrry nice amp but again not widely available in the UK and well out of price range if the dollar price is anything to go by.

It's a no to the Fender X2...

The Blackstar I'd want to try, my previous (limited) experience with whatever the range is that has the ISF control was that the gains were good if a bit characterless, and the cleans were rather sterile and forward.

I've got a board filled with decent pedals including low gainy stuff, so what I'm really after is a beautiful, full-sized clean sound. Maybe 10-15 watts, no bells and whistles?

Thanks for the suggestions so far!

Gary_W

#1090971 - 27/02/14 11:13 AM
Only go to this if you're OK with a soldering iron though! It's a kit-build and, as it's valves, the voltages inside are somewhat scary. So heed all of his warnings on the site and mine here - don't do it if you aren't competent with this kind of thing. But if you are, it could be what you're looking for.

He's showing £999 at the mo but don't panic! It's because he's not got stock at the moment so if you are ok with self build then drop him a line. IIRC, it was around £250 including the valves when I bought. You then need to build a box.

I built one of these because I wanted something with lovely cleans that takes pedals really well. It delivers on both counts. And, because of the power scaling, you really have 3 different amps in one..... In the 1 w mode it breaks up nicely. In the 12w mode it stays clean pretty much all the way.

http://www.ampmaker.com/store/Double-Six-switchable-power-am...

Edited by Gary_W (27/02/14 11:13 AM)

Sam Inglis
SOS Features Editor

#1090973 - 27/02/14 11:17 AM
If it's the clean sound that's most important, why the emphasis on a low-wattage amp? I'd have thought you would be more likely to get the best clean sound by running a higher-powered amp fairly conservatively.

ef37a

Loc: northampton uk
      #1091004 - 27/02/14 12:51 PM
Quote Jonny DiBergi:

I came across the VHT special 6 after posting - looks good but can't find a UK distributor which, combined with a few reports of reliability issues, makes me cautious of ordering in from Europe. However it remains top of the list so far.

The EAST looks like a veeerrry nice amp but again not widely available in the UK and well out of price range if the dollar price is anything to go by.

It's a no to the Fender X2...

The Blackstar I'd want to try, my previous (limited) experience with whatever the range is that has the ISF control was that the gains were good if a bit characterless, and the cleans were rather sterile and forward.

I've got a board filled with decent pedals including low gainy stuff, so what I'm really after is a beautiful, full-sized clean sound. Maybe 10-15 watts, no bells and whistles?

Thanks for the suggestions so far!

No bells, no whistles? Artisan 15 but no FX loop. If you call treble middle bass and ISF "B&W"s scratch the HT-20 but you would be missing out on a good amp IMHO.

Dave.

Helmutcrab

Loc: County Durham, UK
Re: Little valve head with mojo for studio - recommendations? new [Re: Sam Inglis]
      #1091020 - 27/02/14 01:40 PM
Hi Jonny,

Interesting thread. You would have thought it easy to find what you describe but i have found it not so.

I am thinking of trying to get the same thing ( maybe in combo for). I have a boogie .50 caliber that just does not do clean-clean.

I second Sam's points above. If you want clean and valve you are better off with a slightly higher wattage in general although 5-15 watts should be ok if it is a very clean design.

What impedance is the cab you have ? - Im sure you know your best to match that to the amp.

The VHT mentioned is now currently available as the ultra from germany and does have a tube driven effects loop http://www.thomann.de/gb/vht_special_6_ultra_head.htm

Have a listen to the sound sample on the above link. It sounds pretty good actually - quite blackface fender sounding i think but not as clean. I would say more so than the champion 600 and maybe even a fender blues junior ?. It still sounds a little edgy to me. I think headroom is the problem here.

As Sam has already mentioned most low watt amps are chosen for easy overload of pre and in particular power amp valves and lack headroom. The only other one i have heard ( on line only so pinch of salt ! ) that does not seem to break up easily is a combo again - the cheap fender champion 600. However, this does not sound particularly nice to my ears when using anything other than mild picking - a little brittle and the output for external speaker is 4 ohm. Now, i think it may be ok to run into an 8 ohm cab ( after reading the output transformer on this amp had a higher output impedance ) but you would have to look into that.

I would probably prefer a higher wattage amp to be more usable for practice, gigs etc.

The best clean fender sound i have heard is the 65 twin reverb reissue - beautiful. The princeton reissue sounds good also ( but smaller ) and sounded not so good when on full volume on the sound file i heard - might be the 10" speaker - but thats not why you would buy one of them anyway.

From what i can gather so far the VHT seems to be possibly the only option for a new cheap all valve cleanish fender sounding amp with switchable output impedance. From what i have heard though I just wouldn't expect crystal cleans except at very low volumes.

Maybe second hand larger amps ( still more expensive ) ?

The problem is that it is best to try amps out yourself and that is becoming harder now. More choice but less shops.

Cheers

Edited by Helmutcrab (27/02/14 02:02 PM)

Jonny DiBergi

#1091043 - 27/02/14 03:20 PM
Well, I said low wattage, I didn't say 5 watts. I guess I think of "low" as under 30w. Usually lower wattage offerings from manufacturers cost less than the more powerful models so I suppose I assume it to be more economical since I don't need much volume.

I agree that you get the CLEANEST clean sound running a high powered amp quietly, but that's not necessarily 'the best clean sound.' For me a great clean sound does have a hint of drive in it - not in bluesy territory or even 'just breaking up', just a compression and envelope. It's a sound I associate with a clean amp being quite loud. (I know the speaker etc is part of the sound...)

The cab is a 1x12 with a G12H 30w speaker (16 ohm).

The Artisan is too expensive.

I have a great 100w switching 'B&W' head, but it's not practical all the time and it's constantly on the move, so I think since I have a cab sitting here, I'd like the option of recording with a little head with a nice tone, low noise, that sounds good at modest volume and ideally is quite small and unobtrusive.

I like the Double Six self-build, in fact the specs and price are perfect - but while I can solder ok I don't have time, and knowing me I'd research the box design for hours and hours, pricing up a million options - and then agonise over getting it right. And end up buying a mitre saw and everything else...

The VHT looks like the only option at it's price point. It only needs to be crystal clean up to a level where the mic won't be picking up acoustic "plectrum flapping" in the back ground and so on. Not sure where it start to get grungy.

I was rather hoping someone made a single channel, power scaling, 5-15w all-valve, great-sounding mostly clean guitar amp head. For £300...

Jonny DiBergi

#1091054 - 27/02/14 03:51 PM
Oh - the H&K Tubemeister 18 (I assume you mean that). Looks great, red box definitely an advantage but more than I was planning to spend. Might have to rethink that.

Stuart79

Loc: Northampton, UK
      #1091093 - 27/02/14 06:34 PM
I have a ZVex Nano Head that I run through a 2x12 in my living room for recording. It has a master volume and three toggle switches for adjusting tone. Much more versatile than you might think - it does overdrive tones exceptionally well but also sounds excellent clean.

Helmutcrab

#1091100 - 27/02/14 07:48 PM
Quote Jonny DiBergi:

Well, I said low wattage, I didn't say 5 watts. I guess I think of "low" as under 30w. Usually lower wattage offerings from manufacturers cost less than the more powerful models so I suppose I assume it to be more economical since I don't need much volume.

I agree that you get the CLEANEST clean sound running a high powered amp quietly, but that's not necessarily 'the best clean sound.' For me a great clean sound does have a hint of drive in it - not in bluesy territory or even 'just breaking up', just a compression and envelope. It's a sound I associate with a clean amp being quite loud. (I know the speaker etc is part of the sound...)

The cab is a 1x12 with a G12H 30w speaker (16 ohm).

I was rather hoping someone made a single channel, power scaling, 5-15w all-valve, great-sounding mostly clean guitar amp head. For £300...

Exactly. Like i say i can't get a really clean from my 50 watt boogie with a 200w EV speaker 1 x 12 in it. Its the same with my marshall jmp 2203 100 w head and my vox ac15 tbr - although this sounds the nicest out of the three, its still not really clean.. Those are all relatively high gain/easy breakup preamp designs compared to the twin reverb and the preamp design certainly seems to be more important than wattage for cleans even if you want to really push a lower power valve amp or the speakers. The newer boogies seem to be able to master both ( unlike my caliber ) but are very expensive and have selectable wattage.

I could be wrong but I see the famous fender sounds as two basic camps of blackface clean or tweed breakup and it seems a lot of fenders fall into the latter for better or worse. There just doesn't seem to be any affordable blackface voiced clean amps around designed for maximum clean preamp headroom, irrespective of the power section.

The only thing i have heard that i really like clean wise is the fender twin reverb itself but that is what it is famous for and just isn't practical for me anymore and i would never use its huge volume. The princeton didn't sound the same to me but some of that must be the 10" speaker and maybe cost cutting on the reissue (?).

One other angle i was thinking about ( all be it a bit convoluted ) is to maybe look into a dedicated guitar preamp pedal that you could use in the studio and live into another amp or as a back up pre/d.i. Effectrode does the all valve blackbird which has a blackface clean channel and a dumble/soldano drive channel for £350. Both channels have twin reverb tone stack EQ. If you already have a tube amp with an effects loop, you could go into the power in of the loop and out to your speaker/speakers. The effectrode sounded really good clean but i am not sure how well suited it is to be used with a power amp as its primary intension is to go into a preamp as a pedal strangely enough. Kingsley do the squire and juggler ( both less than £300 i think ) which have been designed to go into power amps. They sounded fenderish to me but maybe more tweed than blackface.

From my research, it seems by far the most common impedance output from combos is 8 ohms but the heads usually have impedance select.

Thomann have this VHT head which is roughly in budget and might fit the bill, seems nice but i don't know when these break up either, (maybe Sam will chime in) :

http://www.thomann.de/gb/vht_special_12_20h_rt.htm

Also, http://www.ratvalveamps.com do power scaling and OPT conversions on small amps (5-15 watts) if you find the right amp but it doesn't have this option. I don't know how much it is though. Looks like a fela who takes pride in his work though. Maybe keep an eye out for one of his previous works used on ebay. A modified blues junior went the other day at £425.

Cheers

Edited by Helmutcrab (27/02/14 08:08 PM)

Madman_Greg

Loc: The back of beyond
Re: Little valve head with mojo for studio - recommendations? new [Re: ef37a]
      #1091120 - 27/02/14 11:52 PM

Build one yourself ?

http://www.ampmaker.com/store/N5X-5W-British-overdrive-ampli...

--------------------
Madman_Greg

zenguitarModerator

Loc: Devon
Re: Little valve head with mojo for studio - recommendations? new [Re: Stuart79]
      #1091124 - 28/02/14 01:40 AM
Quote Stuart79:

I have a ZVex Nano Head that I run through a 2x12 in my living room for recording. It has a master volume and three toggle switches for adjusting tone. Much more versatile than you might think - it does overdrive tones exceptionally well but also sounds excellent clean.

Yep, a proper valve amp with 1/2W of raw power. Far more flexible than the controls might lead you to believe. I love mine (thanks Wonkey) through my Orange 4x12.

Andy

--------------------
When the going gets weird, the Weird turn Pro.

Jonny DiBergi

Re: Little valve head with mojo for studio - recommendations? new [Re: Helmutcrab]
      #1091172 - 28/02/14 11:02 AM
Quote Helmutcrab:

Exactly. Like i say i can't get a really clean from my 50 watt boogie with a 200w EV speaker 1 x 12 in it. Its the same with my marshall jmp 2203 100 w head and my vox ac15 tbr - although this sounds the nicest out of the three, its still not really clean.. Those are all relatively high gain/easy breakup preamp designs compared to the twin reverb and the preamp design certainly seems to be more important than wattage for cleans even if you want to really push a lower power valve amp or the speakers. The newer boogies seem to be able to master both ( unlike my caliber ) but are very expensive and have selectable wattage.

One other angle i was thinking about ( all be it a bit convoluted ) is to maybe look into a dedicated guitar preamp pedal that you could use in the studio and live into another amp or as a back up pre/d.i. Effectrode does the all valve blackbird which has a blackface clean channel and a dumble/soldano drive channel for £350. Both channels have twin reverb tone stack EQ. If you already have a tube amp with an effects loop, you could go into the power in of the loop and out to your speaker/speakers. The effectrode sounded really good clean but i am not sure how well suited it is to be used with a power amp as its primary intension is to go into a preamp as a pedal strangely enough. Kingsley do the squire and juggler ( both less than £300 i think ) which have been designed to go into power amps.

Thomann have this VHT head which is roughly in budget and might fit the bill, seems nice but i don't know when these break up either, (maybe Sam will chime in) :

http://www.thomann.de/gb/vht_special_12_20h_rt.htm

Also, http://www.ratvalveamps.com do power scaling and OPT conversions on small amps (5-15 watts) if you find the right amp but it doesn't have this option. I don't know how much it is though. Looks like a fela who takes pride in his work though. Maybe keep an eye out for one of his previous works used on ebay. A modified blues junior went the other day at £425.

Cheers

Thanks for all the suggestions.

I'm really surprised you can't get a clean sound from the boogie, what sort of pickups are you using?? Admittedly the Marshall probably isn't what you'd buy for incredible cleans, but ditto there. Strange.

I have an Effectrode PC-2A, it's phenomenal. Amazing thing, central to my board. I thought about the Blackbird and some Softube speaker emulation but it's not cheap and I just don't think it's going to do what I want. As for using another amp's power section that completely defeats the object - I have other amps but it's not physically practical to use them all the time.

I'll check out ratamps, not sure it's a route for now but a potentially useful service in future!

Helmutcrab

#1091192 - 28/02/14 12:25 PM
Hi Jonny,

No bother.

The boogie is a very hot preamp for all that santana sustain they are famous for so although it is cleanish below 3 on the clean gain, its not like blackface clean with not particularly hot cheap fender bridge humbuckers and its even worse with alnico humbuckers. Its obviously better with the neck pickups. I think the first boogie was a hot rodded fender baseman and they took it from there. They probably sorted the gain staging out with the F50 or maybe later, the DC5 sounded the same as mine. I just use the boogie for one thing - its break up on the clean channel - thats really crispy when you use lots of midrange. The lead channel has some sort of hi pass filter on it ( this is mentioned in the user manual ) , apparently to prevent muddiness but it just makes it have no low end, so its great for expressive sustained solos but only mid/high work.

The marshall just does a really nice compressed meaty crunch and overdrive. The vox is really nice especially for recording, has a line out and takes pedals the best. I was shocked when i read the omissions on the new vox line - no valve rectifier, two less pre tubes ( so no tube tremolo or reverb ), no large accutronics reverb tray and mdf cab. It sounded very brittle to me. Thats why i think buying used is the way to go nowadays due to all the cost cutting. I don't feel the blues with the Vox though, its just too cutting/not smooth enough. That why i am after a fender too, but getting a beautiful fender clean as well as good blues overdrive in the same amp doesn't seem to be easy or even possible ?. Horses for courses i suppose.

That VHT 20 watt head does look interesting but the lack of three band EQ puts me off. The non RT version would probably be a lot cheaper. They have continuously adjustable wattage but the review i read said it affected the sound in a negative way so would be out for recording. Still 12 watts with the valve adapter would be fine for recording even if maxing it with a 1 x 12.

I think you could probably get away with the five watter from what i have read for cleans but hard to say.

Effectrode pedals sound really nice. The PC-2A sounded like the perfect tube compressor tone to me - silky. However, with his triple valve units i don't like the valves exposed, especially for live work.

All the best,

Peter

--------------------
music for the downtrodden
https://soundcloud.com/slipper-hero

Jonny DiBergi

Re: Little valve head with mojo for studio - recommendations? new [Re: Helmutcrab]
      #1091279 - 01/03/14 03:05 AM
Well, I'll let you into a little secret, if you're after the Fender cleans and decent gainy sounds... Don't laugh, or dismiss this out of hand. The best amp BY MILES for versatility, incredible cleans, phenomenal classic rock drive sounds, high gain searing leads, big open blues strat tones... is...an Engl. The Steve Morse 100w head. I'm not a morse fan, but when I heard it I could not believe it. And I didn't expect it from an Engl. Three channels, two gain modes on each, two tone modes on each (a bright switch on channel 1), it has all the clean headroom you could ask for, but breaks up in a very authentic way when you ask it to. Massive switching options, you probably don't need any drive pedals at all except a fuzz if you like that sort of thing (I do).

Two master volumes, two effects loops... I just got in from a gig with it, I've had this amp a couple of years now and it still puts a massive grin on my face. Not especially fashionable, the looks are incongruous with the sounds, but a fantastic amp, it really is.

Anyway, I digress. With your boogie, is the mid control like a gain control? I know on the dual caliber range the mid pot starts to add a lot of grit after about 4 - I keep the mids on about 2 on my DC3 if I want a clean sound. It's part of the design and they're quite clear about how it works in the manual but it is rather counter-intuitive. Absolutely the same thing with the lead channel, the high pass - at least the DCs have the graphic eq where you can at least try to get the lead channel to balance with the clean channel.

You know, I can live without 3 band eq, a tone knob will do me if the sound is balanced. For recording you'll be hacking away with eq anyway and mic placement is a great alternative. Much rather have a great sound amp with one knob than a mediocre amp with 20. (That's the thing about the Engl Morse - you can just put everything at 12 o'clock, balance your channel volumes, and go!)

Purely on price, there's nothing really close to the VHT as far as I can see. May be getting my Thomann on...

Jonny DiBergi

#1091280 - 01/03/14 03:12 AM
That Zvex sounds blooming great but it surely can't manage a proper clean tone with enough volume? Add a bit of mod and delay and that thing is going to be grinding away... What a fantastic option though.

Shambolic Charm

#1091309 - 01/03/14 11:08 AM
Quote Jonny DiBergi:

Oh - the H&K Tubemeister 18 (I assume you mean that). Looks great, red box definitely an advantage but more than I was planning to spend. Might have to rethink that.

Yes that's the one Doh! I should know the name as I have one and am using it with my Gretsch for clean twangy tones all the time. Looks like the price has crept up since I bought mine but it has all the features you are asking for and I am well impressed with mine. Very lightweight for gigs too. I run mine through a Vox NT112 with a 12" Greenback by the way.

--------------------
www.myspace.com/shambolic-charm

Edited by Shambolic Charm (01/03/14 11:10 AM)

Helmutcrab

#1091316 - 01/03/14 11:49 AM
Hi Jonny,

Thanks for the help. From the manuals it does seem that they may have changed the mids on the DC series from the .caliber 50. Its hard to say though as i also get a very slight volume boost from the mids after about 5 or 6 ( not huge though compared to that from increasing treble above 7 ). The DC i heard had the same voicing as my caliber but i never got to fiddle with it. I bought the .caliber 2nd hand and it could definitely use a service. Lowering the mids below 3, even to 0 doesn't clear it up unfortunately. Break up/distortion at conservative levels is very slight but it is not a clear sound/tone to me, more scratchy and imbalanced. It seems there is just too much preamp gain for true cleans even when gain is set to 2. I always have guitar volume on full and am using humbucker bridge pickups and strike fairly heavy chords with a light plectrum .46mm . Most amps i have played ( not many ) have struggled to sound clean like this. Using a single coil neck pick up is obviously much easier to get it clean. I find the interactive eq has a tiny little window between balanced treble, too much or flat.

I am going to get it serviced and see if that sorts it out as i know boogies in general are known for versatility and this amp has never had much in the way of that. Seems a more sensible option first before buying another amp but i am not hopeful of getting a nice clean sound. I suspect this is just the sound of that amp. I think my expectations are too high - expecting twin reverb cleans on an old single channel, pull boost high gain amp. Maybe having two independent channels on the dual caliber allowed them to gain stage more conservatively on the clean channel ? It does sound like they have got the cleans a lot nicer on the new express.

Are you thinking of going with the special 6 ultra VHT or the 20 watter ?

( Thanks for the tip on the engl, although it looks like my days of lugging 100 watt amps are over )

Peter

Edited by Helmutcrab (01/03/14 12:09 PM)

Chimera

Loc: Wirral
      #1096539 - 03/04/14 05:13 PM
+1 for the Tubemeister 18

Pages: 1

Rate this thread

Jump to

Extra Information
4 registered and 23 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  David Etheridge, James Perrett, zenguitar, Martin Walker, Forum Admin, Hugh Robjohns, Zukan, Frank Eleveld, SOS News Editor,  
Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled
Rating:
Thread views: 2751

September 2014
On sale now at main newsagents and bookstores (or buy direct from the
SOS Web Shop)
SOS current Print Magazine: click here for FULL Contents list
Click image for September 2014
DAW Tips from SOS

Home | Search | News | Current Issue | Tablet Mag | Articles | Forum | Subscribe | Shop | Readers Ads

Advertise | Information | Privacy Policy | Support | Login Help

Email: Contact SOS

Telephone: +44 (0)1954 789888

Fax: +44 (0)1954 789895

Registered Office: Media House, Trafalgar Way, Bar Hill, Cambridge, CB23 8SQ, United Kingdom.

Sound On Sound Ltd is registered in England and Wales.

Company number: 3015516 VAT number: GB 638 5307 26

All contents copyright © SOS Publications Group and/or its licensors, 1985-2014. All rights reserved.
The contents of this article are subject to worldwide copyright protection and reproduction in whole or part, whether mechanical or electronic, is expressly forbidden without the prior written consent of the Publishers. Great care has been taken to ensure accuracy in the preparation of this article but neither Sound On Sound Limited nor the publishers can be held responsible for its contents. The views expressed are those of the contributors and not necessarily those of the publishers.

Web site designed & maintained by PB Associates | SOS | Relative Media