Main Forums >> Production - Mixing, Mastering, Gear & Techniques
        Print Thread

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
jasno84

Good Mic for Vocal: Advices for my first purchase
      #1026101 - 28/12/12 04:26 PM
I produce dance music, and I'd like to buy a Mic to improove my home studio gear(well, let's say my untreated bedroom-studio). I'm thinking about doing some vocal dance tracks in the future.

I've read some articles about microphones, but it seems that everyone thinks different.
From what I understand, condenser mics should be better than dynamics for recording purpose(I'm not interested in live performance).

I'd like to buy something in the 100-300 euro range, that could be good for female and male vocalist, and that can, in case, allow for some acoustic instruments recording too. Some info about my needs:

- My Room is not treated
- Mic will work with Focusrite Saffire 6 preamp (or with Focusrite Forte preamp if I upgrade the sound-card)
- Great quality/price would be great, because I've never recorded voices until now, so a Neumann would be useless for me and my untreated room. Cheaper is better, but I want quality too.
- I know that some mics are better for different timbres, but I cant't know all the vocalists that will work with me at the moment, so I'd need something that could be ok for different timbres.

my questions are:

1) Better Condenser or Dynamic?
2) If condenser, better Cardioid or Hyper-cardioid in an untreated room?
3) Some equipment that worth to be bought with the mic (Pop filter, Mic reflection shield, Mic shock mount...) ?
4 Suggestion on some model?

Thanks everyone for the help!

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator     Back to top
ProfoundTactics

Re: Good Mic for Vocal: Advices for my first purchase new [Re: jasno84]
      #1026107 - 28/12/12 05:09 PM
In that price range, I would recommend the Audio-Technica AT2020. It's great for vocals and acoustic guitars. I'm actually using it through a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2, and it sounds really nice.

jasno84

Re: Good Mic for Vocal: Advices for my first purchase new [Re: ProfoundTactics]
      #1026118 - 28/12/12 05:56 PM
Thanks for the advice.

Reading trough the internet, I was thinking to these models:

- Audio Technica AT2020 (90€ mic only)
- Audio Technica AT2035 (175€ mic + shockmount)
- Audio Technica AT2050 (240€mic + shockmount)
- Rode NT1-A boundle (190€ with pop filter and shockmount)
- Rode NT2-A blundle (290€with pop filter and shockmount)
- AKG C214 (330€ mic only)
- Something from SE Electronics?
- Neumann TLM 102 (550€ mic only, I think it's really too much for my first mic!)

I'd like to spend a maximum 300€ (of course if I can spend less for a great product, it would be great), but it has to worth the difference compared to the cheap 90€ AT2020 Audio Technica for example.

My room is untreated and these are my first recordings. But at the same time I like buying quality things, so they can last through time and I will not feel the necessity to change them after some months/years, when my experience and needs will grow for sure

Frog

#1026135 - 28/12/12 07:47 PM
I have just bought a se x1 and a focusrite 2i2. I haven't done much with it yet but first impressions are good. I paid just over £200 for the pair, the se x1 goes for about £100 new on eBay.

Exalted Wombat

Re: Good Mic for Vocal: Advices for my first purchase new [Re: Frog]
      #1026143 - 28/12/12 08:24 PM
Didn't you already own a very similar audio interface?

4TrackMadman

#1026146 - 28/12/12 08:39 PM
AT2020 would be my first pic. Rode NT-1A probably second but on vocals things vary widely from voice to voice as I've found so it'll be nice if you can try some mics first before you make a final decision.

--------------------
www.descentintomadness.com

jasno84

Re: Good Mic for Vocal: Advices for my first purchase new [Re: 4TrackMadman]
      #1026150 - 28/12/12 09:22 PM
Thanks,

if I go with Audio Technica, I think that probably the AT2035 is a better overall bargain, because it should be little better and include the AT shockmount (80€ value) that I still have to buy (from what I've read shockmounts are really useful).
So the price at the end (170€) would be almost the same as for the AT2020 + shockmount (160€).

Other solutions:

-SE Electronics SE 2200a mkII (very well-reviewed here on SOS): 320€ with shockmount and pop filter. The possibility of choosing different patterns (cardioid, omni...) would be useful in a home studio (non treated at the moment) environment?

- Rode NT1-A: 190€ with shockmount and pop filter(but I've read on some forums of people saying it sounds a little harsh)

shufflebeat

Loc: Manchester, UK
      #1026155 - 28/12/12 10:39 PM
Quote jasno84:

- Rode NT1-A: 190€ with shockmount and pop filter(but I've read on some forums of people saying it sounds a little harsh)

Nothing that can't be easily tamed. It's a little character-less but that makes it a bit more versatile than something that has a very distinct sound.

Simple cheap or free acoustic treatment of your recording space will make much more of a difference to your recordings, though. A thick duvet to hang from a curtain rail (or a boom mic stand set up like a T for the smaller individual) behind the singer would make for a much more impressive finished product.

--------------------
Onward and outward

Frog

Re: Good Mic for Vocal: Advices for my first purchase new [Re: Exalted Wombat]
      #1026157 - 28/12/12 10:41 PM
No the beheringer my dad bought me was line level only, I bought the focusrite specifically for use with the condenser mic.

RegressiveRock
Just half a pint of cherryade for me

Loc: Buntingford, Herts
      #1026161 - 28/12/12 10:55 PM
Quote jasno84:

I produce dance music, and I'd like to buy a Mic to improove my home studio gear(well, let's say my untreated bedroom-studio). I'm thinking about doing some vocal dance tracks in the future.

I've read some articles about microphones, but it seems that everyone thinks different.
From what I understand, condenser mics should be better than dynamics for recording purpose(I'm not interested in live performance).

I'd like to buy something in the 100-300 euro range, that could be good for female and male vocalist, and that can, in case, allow for some acoustic instruments recording too. Some info about my needs:

- My Room is not treated
- Mic will work with Focusrite Saffire 6 preamp (or with Focusrite Forte preamp if I upgrade the sound-card)
- Great quality/price would be great, because I've never recorded voices until now, so a Neumann would be useless for me and my untreated room. Cheaper is better, but I want quality too.
- I know that some mics are better for different timbres, but I cant't know all the vocalists that will work with me at the moment, so I'd need something that could be ok for different timbres.

my questions are:

1) Better Condenser or Dynamic?
2) If condenser, better Cardioid or Hyper-cardioid in an untreated room?
3) Some equipment that worth to be bought with the mic (Pop filter, Mic reflection shield, Mic shock mount...) ?
4 Suggestion on some model?

Thanks everyone for the help!

In an untreated bedroom, I'd go with something that will cope with a wide range of voices and styles without picking up much room sound. Something like a Shure SM7B would do that job pretty nicely.

Reg

--------------------
Google less; read more!

jasno84

Re: Good Mic for Vocal: Advices for my first purchase new [Re: Frog]
      #1026164 - 28/12/12 11:04 PM
Thanks for the advices about the environment. I've read about the blanket to place behind the singer...I will do for sure

Any comment about the Rode NT2-A: with 300€ I would got everything: mic + shockmount + popfilter + stand + cable. Yes, it would be 100 bucks more than the AT2035, but from what I read on the net the Rode SHOULD be better thant the AT and probably be on the same level than the SE2200 a mkii.
And hopefully a better mic should last more, even when my needs and ears become more demanding.

Any advice about the Rode NT2-A? I'm little worried because nobody of you advided it to me.

The Shure SM7B Seems really great, reading through the net. Maybe the choice could be between the Rode NT2-A and the SM7B, even if the Shure is 100 bucks more. I may make an effort and go with him, but only if it really worth it over the Rode..

Edited by jasno84 (28/12/12 11:15 PM)

shufflebeat

#1026167 - 28/12/12 11:19 PM
Quote jasno84:

Any advice about the Rode NT2-A?

I love my nt2. I use it more than my nt1 but that might be my sound sources. High pass filter, variable polar patterns, pad - v useful.

--------------------
Onward and outward

RegressiveRock

#1026189 - 29/12/12 04:12 AM
Quote jasno84:

Thanks for the advices about the environment. I've read about the blanket to place behind the singer...I will do for sure

Any comment about the Rode NT2-A: with 300€ I would got everything: mic + shockmount + popfilter + stand + cable. Yes, it would be 100 bucks more than the AT2035, but from what I read on the net the Rode SHOULD be better thant the AT and probably be on the same level than the SE2200 a mkii.
And hopefully a better mic should last more, even when my needs and ears become more demanding.

Any advice about the Rode NT2-A? I'm little worried because nobody of you advided it to me.

The Shure SM7B Seems really great, reading through the net. Maybe the choice could be between the Rode NT2-A and the SM7B, even if the Shure is 100 bucks more. I may make an effort and go with him, but only if it really worth it over the Rode..

Hey Jasno,

I am probably not the best person to ask about mid-range condensers as I do not own any. I am a bit of a mike geek and tend to buy higher up the range. However, if you do settle on the NT2, I would spend some considerable time thinking about how to get the best out of your room and your source. This does not have to be massively expensive if you think carefully about how you set up your room. Things as simple a well-stocked, floor-to-ceiling book shelves can provide very effective damping. Placing the mike appropriately and directing the vocal artist to sing slightly over or to-the-side of the capsule can tame plosives without the need for a good-quality pop shield.

The reason I suggested the SM7B is it is fire and forget, having very effective built-in shielding and is more forgiving about the bedroom environment when used for close-miked vox.

Anyway, back to my insomnia!

Reg

--------------------
Google less; read more!

ef37a

Loc: northampton uk
      #1026192 - 29/12/12 08:56 AM
Hi Jasno.
I doubt there is a single mic that can cover all your needs adequately.

For vocals I would suggest the Sontronics STC-2. It is fairly neutral for an LDC side address mic and having HP filter* and 10dB pad means you can get in quite close. For acoustic instruments I would go for a SDC and if you want a name? AKG Perception 170.

The problem I see with a dynamic is that you have said you will be recording a variety of voices? You are sure therefore to get a weak sister and getting enough, noise free level could be a PITA!

But room. You will need to do SOMETHING with it!

*Why do so few AIs have them? In fact I don't know of any!

Dave.

Huge Longjohns
long-serving member

Loc: Where the black rocks stand gu...
      #1026205 - 29/12/12 11:09 AM
Quote:

You are sure therefore to get a weak sister

Eh? You been at the Christmas sherry, Dave?

--------------------
"The man who questions opinions is wise. The man who quarrels with facts is a fool." Frank Garbutt, inventor & industrialist

Huge Longjohns
long-serving member

Loc: Where the black rocks stand gu...
      #1026207 - 29/12/12 11:12 AM
Don't forget the dear old Shure SM58. Still absolutely brilliant value for money. For ages it was all I had and I used it on everything including fingerstyle acoustic guitar etc.

--------------------
"The man who questions opinions is wise. The man who quarrels with facts is a fool." Frank Garbutt, inventor & industrialist

SafeandSound Masteri...

Loc: London UK
      #1026210 - 29/12/12 11:22 AM
The reality is reeling off a load of mic names will give you prices and nothing else. A pro matches a mic with a voice, always. However, unless you are very confident in this area (and minted) then you you need a "catch all" mic, they don't really exist but something fairly neutral and unhyped would be the best bet. Spend 2/3 of budget on the mic and 1/3 on some absorptive treatment for a corner of the room.

Avoid overly bassy, present and bright mics, the NT1A is actually not bad in this respect. I do not find it a harsh mic but the 100Hz bump makes it a tad wooly sounding sometimes. The SE2200 is a tad toppy, potentially harsh IMO, but can flatter the right voice. Peoples experiences will depend on their preamp choices so you will hear different opinions for the same mic.

Choosing the right mic means listening to it. It is not always easy though as many stores do not have such a facility or are willing to load out mics.

SafeandSound Mastering
Audio mastering

ef37a

Re: Good Mic for Vocal: Advices for my first purchase new [Re: Huge Longjohns]
      #1026220 - 29/12/12 12:29 PM
Quote Huge Longjohns:

Quote:

Hah! Doc has had me teetotal since 2007! I am drawing on my PA experience. You get all setup and a decent level before ring and then along comes miss Mouse to squeak the minutes and you struggle!

Dave.

ef37a

#1026222 - 29/12/12 12:34 PM
Quote Huge Longjohns:

Don't forget the dear old Shure SM58. Still absolutely brilliant value for money. For ages it was all I had and I used it on everything including fingerstyle acoustic guitar etc.

Indeed. My son prefers the 57 from capacitors for acoustic git. But again weak sister! We just about coped with a Behringer Xenyx 802 but then I got an A&H ZED 10. Much better.

Dave.

The Red Bladder

Loc: . ...
      #1026227 - 29/12/12 01:01 PM
My first choice for vocal in the studio is an SM58 (£80). Then I reach for a M149 (£2600).

RegressiveRock

#1026232 - 29/12/12 02:25 PM
Quote Huge Longjohns:

Quote:

Aha! Don't you just love autocorrect!

Dave's point is however a fair one.

Reg

--------------------
Google less; read more!

Bob Bickerton

Loc: Nelson, New Zealand
      #1026290 - 29/12/12 08:52 PM
Interesting comments about the SM58. I have around ten different stage vocal mics and the SM58 is my (and my two bat earred fellow engineers) least favourite on most voices following a series of live A/B tests. If this is true, then an argument could be made to purchase a 'nice' sounding stage mic and make do with it! Worthy options to try would be the Sennheiser e840, e845 and the Electrovoice RE510.

The cheaper LDCs I've tried haven't done it for me, especially in the top end, but I'd heartily recommend the SM7, which works well on a number of voices. The fairly new Sennheiser MK4 is impressive, a silkier top end rather than hard like so many of its cheap cousins, but perhaps better suited to female vocals where some air is required.

Bob

--------------------
www.bickerton.co.nz

jasno84

Re: Good Mic for Vocal: Advices for my first purchase new [Re: Bob Bickerton]
      #1026392 - 30/12/12 05:59 PM
Thanks for all the advices,

at the end, listening to youtube videos, reviews, and different point of vies, I think I will choose or the expensive Neumann TLM-102, or the more affordable Sennheiser Mk4. I've heard good things about these two mics, so I will probably go with one of those two at the end.

It seems these are 2 good mics for vocals, and pretty good all around mic

Exalted Wombat

#1026400 - 30/12/12 06:57 PM
The time is ripe, I think, for a mic comparison on the same lines as the recent preamp feature, which pretty thoroughly debunked the idea that any competent preamp sounded different to any other.

Certainly, different basic designs have their characteristics. But similar designs at different price points? I wonder... :-)

Bob Bickerton

#1026425 - 31/12/12 03:05 AM
Quote Exalted Wombat:

The time is ripe, I think, for a mic comparison on the same lines as the recent preamp feature, which pretty thoroughly debunked the idea that any competent preamp sounded different to any other.

Certainly, different basic designs have their characteristics. But similar designs at different price points? I wonder... :-)

It was done awhile back, four or so vocalists singing into a variety of mics, and the differences were quite noticeable and in some instances the cheaper mics won out on certain voices.

Unlike the preamp tests, the mic tests proved that there were considerable differences between mics (which anyone with a mic collection will confirm). In fact a positive outcome from the preamp tests is that it gives mic selection and positioning greater emphasis. I believe we can largely 'let go' of preamp and converter quality these days and focus on the source.

Then there's the room .........

Bob

--------------------
www.bickerton.co.nz

RegressiveRock

#1026428 - 31/12/12 08:49 AM
Quote Bob Bickerton:

Quote Exalted Wombat:

It was done awhile back, four or so vocalists singing into a variety of mics, and the differences were quite noticeable and in some instances the cheaper mics won out on certain voices.

Unlike the preamp tests, the mic tests proved that there were considerable differences between mics (which anyone with a mic collection will confirm). In fact a positive outcome from the preamp tests is that it gives mic selection and positioning greater emphasis. I believe we can largely 'let go' of preamp and converter quality these days and focus on the source.

Then there's the room .........

Bob

Very much with Bob on the differences in transducers

Reg

--------------------
Google less; read more!

ef37a

Re: Good Mic for Vocal: Advices for my first purchase new [Re: RegressiveRock]
      #1026430 - 31/12/12 09:52 AM
All very good points Bob and Reg. But have we not forgotten a principle here? Fidelity?

There will always be subjective likes and dislikes surrounding microphones but if we had some information as to which gave the most accurate capture of a wideband sound (might I suggest, pink noise, percussion, alarm clock, old fasioned BELL type!)this would surely be at least a starting point?

Naturally the reproducing monitors would have to be as beyond reproach as state of art allows* but at least they and the pre amps would be a common factor.

*I am sure Hugh would have some ideas here!

Dave. Art for art's sake. Science (little bit) FGS!

ConcertinaChap

Loc: Bradford on Avon
Re: Good Mic for Vocal: Advices for my first purchase new [Re: The Red Bladder]
      #1026431 - 31/12/12 10:01 AM
Quote The Red Bladder:

My first choice for vocal in the studio is an SM58 (£80). Then I reach for a M149 (£2600).

Everybody's heard about the SM58. Likewise everyone has heard of Neumann. It's surprising how far that gets you with the people you're recording. Since they know Neumann mics cost an arm and a leg they think, "Ah hah!, this guy's serious". You can get a long way on that.

(In the same way a rack full of kit with lots of lights impresses the natives no end whether you use it or not).

CC

--------------------
Remember: Tidy wires are happy wires!
Mr Punch's Studio

Bob Bickerton

Re: Good Mic for Vocal: Advices for my first purchase new [Re: ef37a]
      #1026440 - 31/12/12 11:56 AM
Quote ef37a:

All very good points Bob and Reg. But have we not forgotten a principle here? Fidelity?

There will always be subjective likes and dislikes surrounding microphones but if we had some information as to which gave the most accurate capture of a wideband sound (might I suggest, pink noise, percussion, alarm clock, old fasioned BELL type!)this would surely be at least a starting point?

Naturally the reproducing monitors would have to be as beyond reproach as state of art allows* but at least they and the pre amps would be a common factor.

*I am sure Hugh would have some ideas here!

Dave. Art for art's sake. Science (little bit) FGS!

All very well but it's not an ideal world, and any situation, even straight acoustic - no technology, has limitless variables.

Let's disregard technology for a moment, take a pianist playing a Beethoven Sonata. What piano would you prefer them to use, what acoustic, dry? Wet? Cathedral? Bedroom? Where would you like to listen, close, 10 metres back, sitting on the player's shoulder? Do you want the lid down, half stick, full stick? So many variables and we haven't even thought about plugging in anything or how good the musician or performance will be.

So what is fidelity in this acoustic scenario? I believe it is not definitive. It is a question of interpretation, taste if you will, as is any process of recording.

Not being critical Dave, but this is a philosophy I work with and enjoy massaging! Sorry to rant.

Bob

--------------------
www.bickerton.co.nz

ef37a

#1026441 - 31/12/12 12:00 PM
Well I'm sorry too Bob because you rant has gone sideways, down a backalley and come up it own usb port!

You clearly did not understand my point.

Dave.

Bob Bickerton

#1026442 - 31/12/12 12:15 PM
Nothing worse than coming up your own USB port!

Bob

--------------------
www.bickerton.co.nz

Darren Lynch

#1026446 - 31/12/12 12:41 PM
Quote jasno84:

Thanks for all the advices,

at the end, listening to youtube videos, reviews, and different point of vies, I think I will choose or the expensive Neumann TLM-102, or the more affordable Sennheiser Mk4. I've heard good things about these two mics, so I will probably go with one of those two at the end.

It seems these are 2 good mics for vocals, and pretty good all around mic

Hi - I own a 102. It's classy sounding, very neutral. Not a 'character' mic for a particular voice, just something that does the job in a very competent way. If you intend to record different voices, it's the kind of mic you need. In no way is it too much to spend on your first mic, since it will always keep its place in your tool kit, ragardless of future upgrades. The worst way to spend your money is on a nice looking yet harsh sounding cheap mic which you end up replacing outright and not using again.

And what everyone says about the duvet is essential.

And I'll say happy new year and this final (tiny) recommendation: One cheap mic which many people agree does not sound cheap is the MXL V67. Costs about £160. However, the quality between individual examples may vary. This will not be a problem with a Neuman 102.

Madman_Greg

Loc: The back of beyond
Re: Good Mic for Vocal: Advices for my first purchase new [Re: Darren Lynch]
      #1026447 - 31/12/12 12:43 PM
Here’s my two pennies worth, as an amateur home studioist

You have to decide if you want to buy a keeper or something that is a stepping stone to something better in the future.

If you buy a dynamic, SM58, SM7B or whatever it will be for life and you will always find a use for it. SM58s are used on a lot of vocal recordings.

Within the price range you are looking at, you may find a LDC that suits your voice, you may not. If trying is not an option go for one of the recommendations that have been given. If you can make the budget stuff work in your environment then when you move to something better you should only be able to improve.

--------------------
Madman_Greg

ef37a

#1026449 - 31/12/12 01:05 PM
Quote Bob Bickerton:

Nothing worse than coming up your own USB port!

Bob

Indeed!
Dave.

Exalted Wombat

#1026463 - 31/12/12 02:40 PM
Quote ef37a:

There are microphones that aim in this direction (or in all directions, because flat-responds mics are generally omni :-). But no-one shows much interest in using them for vocal recording.

ef37a

#1026464 - 31/12/12 02:44 PM
Quote Exalted Wombat:

Quote ef37a:

There are microphones that aim in this direction (or in all directions, because flat-responds mics are generally omni :-). But no-one shows much interest in using them for vocal recording.

Ooo! Accurate reproduction is much more than about a flat frequency response. That was learned very painfully in the speaker industry. Colouration is the killer.
I take your point about omnis. Maybe one can be used as reference?

Dave.

shufflebeat

#1026470 - 31/12/12 04:33 PM
Quote ef37a:

. But have we not forgotten a principle here? Fidelity?

Principle of what? The OP is looking for a mic to record in an untreated room. The last thing he wants is fidelity.

--------------------
Onward and outward

ef37a

Re: Good Mic for Vocal: Advices for my first purchase new [Re: shufflebeat]
      #1026471 - 31/12/12 04:37 PM
Quote shufflebeat:

Quote ef37a:

. But have we not forgotten a principle here? Fidelity?

Principle of what? The OP is looking for a mic to record in an untreated room. The last thing he wants is fidelity.

OP be blowed. I am responding to Wombat's post #1026400.

DO try to keep up!

Dave.

Hugh RobjohnsAdministrator
SOS Technical Editor

Loc: Worcestershire
      #1026473 - 31/12/12 04:45 PM
Quote Exalted Wombat:

Been there... done that:

http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/jul10/articles/vocalmics.htm

hugh

--------------------
Technical Editor, Sound On Sound

Hugh RobjohnsAdministrator
SOS Technical Editor

Loc: Worcestershire
      #1026476 - 31/12/12 04:50 PM
Quote ef37a:

Fidelity is probably the least desired characteristic in a pop vocal mic! What is required in 99% of cases is a mic which flatters and complements the voice, hiding the less pleasant characteristics and enhancing the wanted ones. That's why matching voice and mic is so important -- and especially so with female vocalists -- and why different voices need different mics to sound 'best'.

hugh

--------------------
Technical Editor, Sound On Sound

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Rate this thread

Jump to

Extra Information
2 registered and 23 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  David Etheridge, James Perrett, zenguitar, Martin Walker, Hugh Robjohns, Zukan, Frank Eleveld, SOS News Editor 
Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled
Rating:
Thread views: 8939

November 2014
On sale now at main newsagents and bookstores (or buy direct from the
SOS Web Shop)
SOS current Print Magazine: click here for FULL Contents list
Click image for November 2014
DAW Tips from SOS

Home | Search | News | Current Issue | Tablet Mag | Articles | Forum | Subscribe | Shop | Readers Ads

Advertise | Information | Privacy Policy | Support | Login Help

Email: Contact SOS

Telephone: +44 (0)1954 789888

Fax: +44 (0)1954 789895

Registered Office: Media House, Trafalgar Way, Bar Hill, Cambridge, CB23 8SQ, United Kingdom.

Sound On Sound Ltd is registered in England and Wales.

Company number: 3015516 VAT number: GB 638 5307 26

All contents copyright © SOS Publications Group and/or its licensors, 1985-2014. All rights reserved.
The contents of this article are subject to worldwide copyright protection and reproduction in whole or part, whether mechanical or electronic, is expressly forbidden without the prior written consent of the Publishers. Great care has been taken to ensure accuracy in the preparation of this article but neither Sound On Sound Limited nor the publishers can be held responsible for its contents. The views expressed are those of the contributors and not necessarily those of the publishers.

Web site designed & maintained by PB Associates | SOS | Relative Media