Main Forums >> Recording Techniques
        Print Thread

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
largon203

Loc: United States
Re: How does your track sound? Get Critiqued HERE! (Will Start posting @ 9pm EST USA) new [Re: Sty]
      #604448 - 16/04/08 12:49 AM
So tell me what you want reviewed Sty...
-Dave Katsikas (Largo)
www.soundclick.com/largo

--------------------
Can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear!

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator     Back to top
boymarsh

Loc: Glasgow
Re: How does your track sound? Get Critiqued HERE! (Will Start posting @ 9pm EST USA) new [Re: largon203]
      #604910 - 16/04/08 08:16 PM
Ok, I'll give you my opinion on 'My Head'. I'll try and do it in your own format:

Structure - Win - great dynamics, good start and end, nice little quiet bit in the middle.
Musicality - 7 Nu Metal isnt really my favourite genre, so my opinion is going to be somewhat coloured. Although it's far from being generic, and it has a memorable chorus, it's doesnt have that unique factor grabbing me.
Likeability - Having said that, i still like it. It sounds like it would be a fairly good rock club type song, although it's not something i would put on my mp3 player for general rotation.
Emotion - 8 The emotion comes through really well. It's a good vocal performance.
Mix/Production - 8 I've listened on headphones and on my monitors in my rather crappy room. On the whole it sounds excellent, i really like the guitar sound, but there's something about the vocal sound that's lacking. The quality is excellent, and everything is legible, but there sounds to me to be slightly over smooth and creamy, without that kind of upper lift, so it sounds a bit in the background. That's kind of the best way i can describe it, like it should have more of a head and less of a chest sound, only from an eq point of view rather than vocal performance. For vocal reference, I AB'd it with digging the grave by faith no more. I am being picky though, it sounds great on the whole.
Master:Yoda. Seriously though, i dont know enough about mastering techniques to comment except to say that it sounds good to me
Summary - a good, well produced piece of rock, which makes up in dynamics and energy for what it lacks in uniqueness. Like enriched uranium.

I hope that was useful

Cheers

Stu

--------------------
www.soundcloud.com/theinsideeye

necromunger

Re: How does your track sound? Get Critiqued HERE! (Will Start posting @ 9pm EST USA) new [Re: boymarsh]
      #605760 - 18/04/08 08:37 PM
what do i sound like the then?
http://www.myspace.com/666terrorcore

ps the tracks are not new and was done around 4 years ago

i should also say that the boops has foul language start to end

necro

Edited by necromunger (18/04/08 08:52 PM)

largon203

Re: How does your track sound? Get Critiqued HERE! (Will Start posting @ 9pm EST USA) new [Re: necromunger]
      #606277 - 20/04/08 07:41 PM
Quote necromunger:

what do i sound like the then?
http://www.myspace.com/666terrorcore

ps the tracks are not new and was done around 4 years ago

i should also say that the boops has foul language start to end

necro

"Soundwave"

A - Structure - Win - Sounds like some tight Electronica!
B - Musicality - 8 - Good use of samples in the beginning. But as the track progresses @ about 1:50 things get very repetitive through the mid section to about 3:20. The chipmonk thing is weird but unique. Over all very original but not my cup of tea.
C - Likability - 3 - I could personally barely stomach 1 play. But some may find it enjoyable.
D - Emotion - 5 - Utter chaos. If that's what you were after, you nailed it.
E - Mix - 6 - Although you may have achieved a 8+. Myspace is tough to rate. Yucky D/A decoding.
F - Master - Again tough to rank on myspace.
G - Production - C+ IMO you over used the kick drum samples. Way too repetitive IMO. The other elements were well done, and again very original. But not to my taste. Kudo's for yours though.

In short - A VERY industrial electronica collage of Chaos.

-Dave Katsikas (Largo)
www.soundclick.com/largo
www.myspace.com/largodigigeneration

--------------------

necromunger

Re: How does your track sound? Get Critiqued HERE! (Will Start posting @ 9pm EST USA) new [Re: largon203]
      #606282 - 20/04/08 08:18 PM

thanks for your input.
necro

Alice Sweet Alice

Loc: Maine, USA
      #606758 - 21/04/08 10:57 PM
Would love you to critique "What A Lonely Day"

http://www.myspace.com/asweetalice

Thank you!

Stuart Churchill

Loc: Wales
      #607011 - 22/04/08 03:31 PM
How about this?

Another lonely, lonely Christmas

--------------------
Birthday Song 4 U. Personalised Birthday Songs

Spiked Lunch

#607398 - 23/04/08 01:41 PM
I wouldnt mind some criticism of the track 'Needle Scars' www.myspace.com/thedeadsignals

I'm in the middle of writing some new stuff in a similar vein ( ) and plan on remixing this track soon. It would be good to know what people think - I've only had feedback of two people, one loved it and the other hated it!

I'm hoping to put a band together in the coming months...

--------------------
my music

largon203

#607616 - 24/04/08 05:32 AM
Hello everyone,
I'm posting to let you all know that due to my new busy schedule I'll be doing all my reviews both here and on soundclick from Sunday noon untill Sunday evening from now on. So feel free to drop your request here in this thread, and I'll be sure to get to them on Sundays.
Thanks,
-Dave Katsikas (Largo)
www.soundclick.com/largo

--------------------

thefruitfarmer

Loc: Kent UK
      #608874 - 27/04/08 02:35 PM
Have a listen to "The Indelible" here (third song down).

I would appreciate any feedback you can give.

Thanks.

largon203

Re: How does your track sound? Get Critiqued HERE! (Will Start posting @ 9pm EST USA) new [Re: Alice Sweet Alice]
      #609411 - 28/04/08 09:11 PM
Quote Alice Sweet Alice:

Would love you to critique "What A Lonely Day"

http://www.myspace.com/asweetalice

Thank you!

A - Structure - Near Win - Very sombre and melodic verse. But, it's lacking a climactic chorus section. She opens up nicely at the end with those soaring vocals, but I can hear a Kick @$$ chorus in this.
B - Musicality - 6.5 - Good texturing, and arrangement. I really enjoyed the musicality of the piece. I was going to score it an 8 but their are a few spots that seem to be out of time. Mainly in the drums.
C - Likability - 4 - I think the semi-low score is due to the speed in which the track develops. It needs more to keep me interested.
D - Emotion - 5 - She did a fine job.
E - Mix - 2 - Ouch, The bass guitar has way too much bottom. And the kick drum is almost completely buried. Try to roll the subsonics out of the bass with a high pass filter set at about 60 - 80 hz on the bass. then you'll be able to raise the volume a bit. I almost like it, but I can only imagine how boomy it sounds on a cheap multimedia setup.
F - Master - Not ready
G - Production - I have no ideas. All in all I'd rate it a B+.

In short - A well sung Alt mild rock track, with some mix woe's

-Dave Katsikas (Largo)
www.soundclick.com/largo

--------------------

largon203

Re: How does your track sound? Get Critiqued HERE! (Will Start posting @ 9pm EST USA) new [Re: Stuart Churchill]
      #609417 - 28/04/08 09:29 PM
Quote stuart churchill:

How about this?

A - Structure - Win - For the genre "Christmas songs" It's a fine structure.
B - Musicality - 4 - While you get the message across well with the lyrics, the musical side of things is very generic, and empty. As an add try a organ in the background or add an acoustic guitar strummed to add some more texture.
C - Likability - 3 - I love Christmas, but this track doesn't really reach out and grab me. I think it may be due to the arrangements' seemingly generic presentation. It's hard to be honest and diplomatic sometimes, But as I said I say it how I hear it.
D - Emotion - 7 - I got the emotion you were trying to get across, but it seemed a bit forced. Like 1950's style over exaggeration.
E - Mix - 6 - While everything is well under control, I didn't hear any magic in the mix. The drums seem very generic as well as the bass and guitars... All very safe sounding. Not a bad thing, but not all that special either.
F - Master - Not ready.
G - Production - C- - Ok, the drums could be spruced up considerably with a more natural flow & sound. Right now they sound like real drums, but tamed way down, and almost like a high quality drum machine. The guitars come across as a part written to be non existent. While they're there they really aren't doing all that much. Needs a more comprehensive Rhythm that helps lock them in with the bass guitar and drums. The rest... It's a Christmas song for goodness sake, add some Bells... LOL
But seriously, Add a synth, organ, bells, or what ever tickles your fancy. It needs more to cement things. Just my 10 cents.

in short - A in it's current state, very generic Christmas track.

-Dave Katsikas (Largo)
www.soundclick.com/largo

--------------------

largon203

Re: How does your track sound? Get Critiqued HERE! (Will Start posting @ 9pm EST USA) new [Re: Spiked Lunch]
      #609421 - 28/04/08 09:40 PM
Quote Mike Lynch:

I wouldnt mind some criticism of the track 'Needle Scars' www.myspace.com/thedeadsignals

I'm in the middle of writing some new stuff in a similar vein ( ) and plan on remixing this track soon. It would be good to know what people think - I've only had feedback of two people, one loved it and the other hated it!

I'm hoping to put a band together in the coming months...

A - Structure - Big Win - Totally dig the intro, verse, and the chorus. Cool Staccato effect.
B - Musicality - 8 - Very neat style, yet somewhat out of tune to my ears. It actually add some character to the track, so IMO it's not an issue. I can hear some heavy rectified guitars in the chorus to kick it up 10 notches though.
C - Likability - 5 - This category could be much higher if you create a better climax in the chorus. It's real good as is, but could be great.
D - Emotion - 5 - I like your vocal style, quit original.
E - Mix - 7 - The drum mix is a bit bloated sounding. Try sucking a wee bit of 500hz out of them to sit a little better. And perhaps a little bit of 1k... both with a bell filter and a somewhat tight Cue.
F - Master - May not need one, I like the current ballance outside of the drums.
G - Production - Just those heavy guitars I mentioned earlier. It would really contrast the Chorus with an awesome twist.

In short - A really good Alt Rock track! Recommended.

-Dave Katsikas (Largo)
www.soundclick.com/largo

--------------------

largon203

Re: How does your track sound? Get Critiqued HERE! (Will Start posting @ 9pm EST USA) new [Re: thefruitfarmer]
      #609425 - 28/04/08 09:49 PM
Quote thefruitfarmer:

Have a listen to "The Indelible" here (third song down).

I would appreciate any feedback you can give.

Thanks.

A - Structure - Lose - To me it just doesn't work, A very twisted blend of Hiphop and rap... Sorry Mate, I just don't think it works.
B - Musicality - 5 - It suffers from a bad case of "RLS" No real comprehensive melody either.
C - Likability - 3 - Again, I'm just not feeling it.
D - Emotion - 1 - This is a huge subtractive factor to the track. Other MC's get 1 and you get 10???? Not from me. I heard a plethora of weak and at times Super Hokey lyrics that IMHO didn't work.
E - Mix - ? - Sometimes I can make a judgment but Myspace isn't doing you any justice.
F - ? - Same as above... hard to tell.
G - Production - I would have gone a completely differant direction, so I have no Ideas.

In short - An IMO weak attempt at English Rap. I LOVE the UK, but this one isn't for me.

-Dave Katsikas (Largo)
www.soundclick.com/largo

--------------------

thefruitfarmer

Loc: Kent UK
      #609516 - 29/04/08 07:51 AM

Thanks for your comments....all useful.

"my head" from your myspace...

a. Song Structure. Win / Lose

Win. There is enough variation to keep interest.

b. Musicality 0-10

Strong melodies and the arrangement flows nicely through the sections. The right amount of sounds at any one time.

c. Likability (How many time I could bare to listen) 3-10

I played through your myspace tracks until this one jumped out. It reminds me of "System of a Down". I played it 5 times before I wanted to hear something else.

d. Emotion 0-10 (0 being none what-so ever, and 10 being Give me a break, way overdone. 5 is well done.)

My impression is that it needs a little more passion...

4?

e. Mix 1-10 with explanation

....listening on computer speakers so can't really tell beyond saying the mix is good enough to hear everything and I like the dynamic variation.

audioartist

Loc: herts
Re: How does your track sound? Get Critiqued HERE! (Will Start posting @ 9pm EST USA) new [Re: thefruitfarmer]
      #609779 - 29/04/08 05:15 PM
would like to have my songwriting coursework critiqued

cheers

lew

www.myspace.com/audioartistrecording

Spiked Lunch

#609977 - 30/04/08 09:27 AM
Thanks for the review Dave, you made some good points. I might try a distorted bassline in the chorus as I think the final verse may sound a little empty if the guitars came in with hi-gain crunch for the chorus.

Here is a review of your track – ‘A Minds Eye’

A - Structure – Win!! – great structure, I love all the stop/start drum & bass changes in the verse. All comes together for a big fat catchy chorus.

B - Musicality - 7 – The song reminds me of a poppy incubus, the drums are excellent and the timing is spot on. I really don’t like the auto-tune/pitch shift effect on the vocals and backing vocals. I think the track would be much better without it. I also don’t like the piano – perhaps some warped, crunchy, digital sounding synth parts might be better?

C - Likability - 7 - Very catchy chorus! Tight, interesting stop/start verse. I just think the pitch shift vox and the piano let the song down.

D - Emotion - 4 – it would be 5, its just the auto-tune/pitching detracts from the emotion, for me.

E - Mix - 7 – I think the bass sounds a little sterile, it could do with sounding a little moor ‘cooked’ in my opinion. Drums could perhaps be a little louder? I’m really not a fan of the piano. There are some high freq distortions on the cymbals and dist guitar but I imagine that this due to the myspace player.

F - Master – overall balance sounds good.

G - Production – I guess that I’ve already covered this. On the whole things sound very good and tight, just a few issues that would change the track from being good to excellent.

In short – tight, catchy, poppy, modern rock song! Good stuff!

--------------------
my music

Stuart Churchill

Loc: Wales
      #610261 - 30/04/08 07:31 PM
Quote largon203:

Quote stuart churchill:

How about this?

A - Structure - Win - For the genre "Christmas songs" It's a fine structure.
B - Musicality - 4 - While you get the message across well with the lyrics, the musical side of things is very generic, and empty. As an add try a organ in the background or add an acoustic guitar strummed to add some more texture.
C - Likability - 3 - I love Christmas, but this track doesn't really reach out and grab me. I think it may be due to the arrangements' seemingly generic presentation. It's hard to be honest and diplomatic sometimes, But as I said I say it how I hear it.
D - Emotion - 7 - I got the emotion you were trying to get across, but it seemed a bit forced. Like 1950's style over exaggeration.
E - Mix - 6 - While everything is well under control, I didn't hear any magic in the mix. The drums seem very generic as well as the bass and guitars... All very safe sounding. Not a bad thing, but not all that special either.
F - Master - Not ready.
G - Production - C- - Ok, the drums could be spruced up considerably with a more natural flow & sound. Right now they sound like real drums, but tamed way down, and almost like a high quality drum machine. The guitars come across as a part written to be non existent. While they're there they really aren't doing all that much. Needs a more comprehensive Rhythm that helps lock them in with the bass guitar and drums. The rest... It's a Christmas song for goodness sake, add some Bells... LOL
But seriously, Add a synth, organ, bells, or what ever tickles your fancy. It needs more to cement things. Just my 10 cents.

in short - A in it's current state, very generic Christmas track.

-Dave Katsikas (Largo)
www.soundclick.com/largo

Dave,
Thanks for the review. There was an organ in the mix previously, but I took it out, I thought it made the mix sound cluttered. I'll put it back and maybe you'd like to hear it again?
Stuart.

--------------------
Birthday Song 4 U. Personalised Birthday Songs

TheButler

#610374 - 30/04/08 11:30 PM
Here is a link to my myspace for badly mixed, thin and melody-lacking ambient music

www.myspace.com/linescreen

The first song, The Phonometrician Take 2 is based on Satie's Sarabandes. The others are just somewhat mediocre attempts at creating ambient music.

I'm pretty critical of myself, but other people's opinions are always valued

Thanks for your time,

jamie

Edited by TheButler (30/04/08 11:32 PM)

polysemicnick

Loc: UK
      #610776 - 01/05/08 09:20 PM
Hi i would like some feedback on track 1 ( soultrance) and two ( coming out of the dark)
http://www.myspace.com/nickgoodmusic

Thanks alot in advance

BigElectricCat

Loc: South Korea
      #615274 - 14/05/08 02:41 AM
I think it's really cool that you're doing this. If you have the time, I'd really appreciate it if you'd give me some feedback on She don't Want Me at

http://www.soundclick.com/gjay

It's a live recording.

Cheers,

Tony

--------------------
The Primary - Official Site
Download our EP - Name your price!

largon203

Re: How does your track sound? Get Critiqued HERE! (Will Start posting @ 9pm EST USA) new [Re: audioartist]
      #615972 - 15/05/08 06:01 PM
Quote audioartist:

would like to have my songwriting coursework critiqued

cheers

lew

A - Structure - Win - Very well done. And very good songwriting skills too.
B - Musicality - 9 - I like your choice of melody and rhythm. Good job overall.
C - Likability - 6 - Good song all around, but it is lacking that IMO super memorable factor.
D - Emotion - 4 - I think you could have pushed a bit harder in spots. Not the verses, they're great. More so in the choruses. "We don't know"
E - Mix - 7 - Good dynamics, pop, and punch. But the sizzle is weak. Most likely due to myspace, but it's worth noting.
F - Master - Other than the sizzle loss, it's perfect. I wouldn't master if it sounds better off of myspace.
G - Production - Some vocal counterpoint would be cool under the vocals at the end. Other than that I have no ideas.

In short - A good example of good songwriting skills. Worth a good listen.

-Dave Katsikas
www.soundclick.com/largo

--------------------

largon203

Re: How does your track sound? Get Critiqued HERE! (Will Start posting @ 9pm EST USA) new [Re: TheButler]
      #615977 - 15/05/08 06:09 PM
Quote TheButler:

Here is a link to my myspace for badly mixed, thin and melody-lacking ambient music

www.myspace.com/linescreen

The Phonometrician Take 2

A - Structure - Win - The track meanders a bit, but I think it works.
B - Musicality - 10 - I hear how careful you are with clashing notes, through the sustain. Very well performed.
C - Likability - 7 - Could unwind to this.
D - Emotion - 4 - It's sort of like a long day explained through music.
E - Mix - 8 - I think the reverb is a bit much, but not destructive. Over all good.
F - Master - Doesn't need it.
G - Production - A - Good job.

In short - Nice and relaxing piano that's bound to wind you down... Recommended listen.

-Dave Katsikas
www.soundclick.com/largo

--------------------

largon203

Re: How does your track sound? Get Critiqued HERE! (Will Start posting @ 9pm EST USA) new [Re: polysemicnick]
      #615984 - 15/05/08 06:19 PM
Quote polysemicnick:

Hi i would like some feedback on track 1 ( soultrance) (1 at a time )

A - Structure - Win - Good ambient Electronica music.
B - Musicality - 8 - Good rhythms and decent melodic content with a funk flavor. I think the mix made it a bit hard to hear some of it though.
C - Likability - 5 - I liked the track, but the drums at times are obtrusive, and harsh.
D - Emotion - 2 - Good movement, but I didn't get much emotion out of it.
E - Mix - 4 - The drums and some of the guitars are EQ'ed a bit off. I hear a lot of 1 through 5khz in my face and it hurts the ears. Hit the drawing board again, and try to cut problem areas as apposed to boosting the lacking areas.
F - Master - Not ready. I mean sure you could go and reduce the problem area 1 - 5k in the master, but it would sound much better to fix it in the mix.
G - Production - Great job on the production. I couldn't play that good if my life depended on it. Never mind write this kind of style. Kudos'

In short - A cool Funk, Electronica track, that needs some mix work.

-Dave Katsikas
www.soundclick.com/largo

--------------------

largon203

Re: How does your track sound? Get Critiqued HERE! (Will Start posting @ 9pm EST USA) new [Re: BigElectricCat]
      #615988 - 15/05/08 06:31 PM
Quote BigElectricCat:

I think it's really cool that you're doing this. If you have the time, I'd really appreciate it if you'd give me some feedback on She don't Want Me at

http://www.soundclick.com/gjay

It's a live recording.

Cheers,

Tony

A - Structure - Win - Great job, Good ol fashioned down home Rock N Roll.
B - Musicality - 10 - For the style it's got everything. Great guitar riffs, with a driving Beat and Bass line. The vocals stay good and traditional.
C - Likability - 3 - Now just because I'm not so into the style, doesn't mean many others wont be. I just have different tastes that require a more fresh and current sound. But make no mistake about it, your passion is there and well done.
D - Emotion - 5 - Great vocal presents and passion make for great emotion. Oh yea and the spot on pitch never hurts too
E - Mix - 9 - For a live performance, I'm quite impressed. The drums sound great, and the guitars and vocals cut well. Give the sound man a pat on the back.
F - Master - Doesn't need one.
G - Production - Out of my style. So no ideas.

In short - A well performed down home Rock N Roll ride.

-Dave Katsikas
www.soundclick.com/largo

PS - Thanks for putting it up on Soundclick. Sounds so much better than others

--------------------

polysemicnick

Loc: UK
      #616289 - 16/05/08 02:37 PM
Thanks for the feedback. i couldn't agree more with what you've said. spot on. will get started on your critique very soon. thanks again. Nick

* User requested

#617257 - 19/05/08 06:01 PM
How about this one Dave?

Quite unusual 'instrumentation' I used here (erm, me in the kitchen rustling up breakfast really):

Kettle boiling
Bacon frying (couple of sausages in there too)
Chopping tomatoes
Food blender (there is a blender solo half way through)
Wine glass
Water drop

What u reckon? You think there's an album in it?

Cheers.

post edited at users request.

Edited by Max! (12/06/08 05:52 PM)

Dduckster

Loc: Reading, UK
      #617354 - 19/05/08 10:33 PM
would love to join in and get an opinion matey!!
Jade Pavillion - Rattlesnake
Apologies if this looks like a double post but if i'd noticed this thread i wouldnt have posted a "full" topic

A bit of background: its a home recording with BFD2 for the drums and the guits are amped through guitar rig

Many thanks
-Dom

Spiked Lunch

Re: How does your track sound? Get Critiqued HERE! (Will Start posting @ 9pm EST USA) new [Re: * User requested deletion *]
      #618330 - 22/05/08 04:17 PM
Kitchen Synch is brilliant! Can I come round for tea?

--------------------
my music

Al Mitchell

Loc: Paisley
      #619448 - 26/05/08 04:13 PM
Could you have a listed to Foolish man.

www.myspace.com/almitchell2

Cheers

audioartist

Loc: herts
Re: How does your track sound? Get Critiqued HERE! (Will Start posting @ 9pm EST USA) new [Re: Al Mitchell]
      #620912 - 30/05/08 12:36 AM
this is my mates band plastic passion, i recorded and mixed it for them, would love some feedback, if its not too horrible i may pass it on to them too, lol

'we have come so far'

Sty

Loc: São Paulo - Brazil
      #621670 - 01/06/08 01:07 PM
Hey, thanx for all efforts and help on this thread

My first mix using just Logic and its native tools

www.ronaldo3d.com/esperancadoAMANHA.mp3

I am so amatteur...and please, be not very hard on your judgements

--------------------
Some of my 3D work:
www.ronaldo3d.com

funkyant

Loc: Sydney, Australia
      #626825 - 15/06/08 02:59 PM
Out of interest, I'd like your opinion on Track 1 - Wish U Were Here.

http://www.reverbnation.com/controller/audio_player/detachable_player/arti st_195052?autoPlay=true

Thanks.

--------------------
Visit my band's website

MaJoR999

Loc: Berkshire
      #628680 - 20/06/08 01:38 PM
Hi and thanks in advance for the review.

My track is here BAND.

It's got electric guitar, accoustic guitar, bass, drums and synth. Fairly basic song structure and mixed as best as I can.

Cheers

--------------------
"I am playing all the right notes... but not necessarily in the right order."

Comodorre

Loc: Czech Republic
Re: How does your track sound? Get Critiqued HERE! (Will Start posting @ 9pm EST USA) new [Re: MaJoR999]
      #628994 - 21/06/08 06:10 PM
Hi all, I see that most of you are experts in music making - this is little different level than forums I have visited till now, so be kind in judging this one - it is piano with catchy beats and nice melody overall making calm atmosphere around you:-)

http://www.soccer.kvalitne.cz/music/Calm%20Down.mp3

Thanks for any review..
Michal

imalrightjack

#629029 - 21/06/08 08:42 PM
Try this:

http://www.stevemccormick.co.uk/mp3s.html

If Only She Were Lying would be the track I'd be interested in hearing your comments on.

Thanks!

--------------------
It's Our Christmas Song (Keep X-Factor Off Number One - charity Christmas single

Madman_Greg

Loc: The back of beyond
      #635690 - 10/07/08 01:32 PM

Please have a listen to this and tell me what you think.

The first track I recorded on my PC

track = Back Together

in the style of The Jam

Back Together

Many thanks

--------------------
Madman_Greg

aprim

#635765 - 10/07/08 04:20 PM
Pick Shattered or Possesion

http://www.myspace.com/stepbeyondproductions

thxs

kingbrasso

#637272 - 15/07/08 12:21 PM
What do you think of the song "Miriam" here:

http://myspace.com/kingbrasso

Thanks!

Creepyill

#639529 - 21/07/08 10:51 PM
I would be pleased to have you suggest and grade me I have a lot to learn,

http://www.creepyill.com/Youkilledme.mp3

Edited by Creepyill (21/07/08 10:56 PM)

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)

Rate this thread

Jump to

Extra Information
1 registered and 22 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  David Etheridge, James Perrett, zenguitar, Martin Walker, Forum Admin, Hugh Robjohns, Zukan, Frank Eleveld, SOS News Editor,  
Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled
Rating:
Thread views: 40335

November 2014
On sale now at main newsagents and bookstores (or buy direct from the
SOS Web Shop)
SOS current Print Magazine: click here for FULL Contents list
Click image for November 2014
DAW Tips from SOS

Home | Search | News | Current Issue | Tablet Mag | Articles | Forum | Subscribe | Shop | Readers Ads

Advertise | Information | Privacy Policy | Support | Login Help

Email: Contact SOS

Telephone: +44 (0)1954 789888

Fax: +44 (0)1954 789895

Registered Office: Media House, Trafalgar Way, Bar Hill, Cambridge, CB23 8SQ, United Kingdom.

Sound On Sound Ltd is registered in England and Wales.

Company number: 3015516 VAT number: GB 638 5307 26

All contents copyright © SOS Publications Group and/or its licensors, 1985-2014. All rights reserved.
The contents of this article are subject to worldwide copyright protection and reproduction in whole or part, whether mechanical or electronic, is expressly forbidden without the prior written consent of the Publishers. Great care has been taken to ensure accuracy in the preparation of this article but neither Sound On Sound Limited nor the publishers can be held responsible for its contents. The views expressed are those of the contributors and not necessarily those of the publishers.

Web site designed & maintained by PB Associates | SOS | Relative Media