Main Forums >> Recording Techniques
        Print Thread

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
James Lehmann

Loc: Europe
James' Summer Mix-Off - want to have a go at mixing this Jazz Standard? (WAV's posted)
      #330335 - 26/07/06 07:48 PM
I am currently engaged in mixing a project for some friends, a semi-pro Jazz outfit called the Ah-Q Arkestra.

The line up is: Drums, Electric Bass, Electric Guitar, Saxophone, Trombone and Vocals, and this is their take on the Ella Fitzgerald classic "Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered".

The 8 raw tracks were recorded by the band's guitarist in an office(!) with very basic equipment onto an Akai DPS16 with an assortment of budget mics and a couple of DI boxes for the guitars. You will therefore encounter lots of problems with the raw material but actually I thought that this makes the challenge more interesting - obviously you'll have to do a lot more 'massaging' of this to make it sound vaguely presentable than you would if they'd recorded in a top studio using really expensive vintage German mics and Fearn pre-amps!

I've already mixed a few of their other tracks from these sessions so I am fully aware of the multitude of mixing difficulties you'll encounter and I am, of course, fascinated to see what someone else can do with this material! I chose this track as it features a great vocal take, a couple of short solos and some 'fuller' arrangement with the horns coming in under the vocal to create some quite dense textures which are always fun to mix!

Below are 4 stereo WAV files at 16/44.1k organised as follows:

Bewitched Drums.WAV 39.1MB
Bewitched Kick/Bass.WAV 39.1MB
Bewitched Sax/Bone.WAV 39.1MB
Bewitched Guitar/Vocal.WAV 39.1MB

Right click on the links to download (sorry but .mac websites won't stream) - takes about 11 mins on my ADSL to download all. YMMV.

And here's an mp3 guide mix of the song I received with the raw material just to give me/you an idea of what's there: Bewitched Guide.mp3 5MB. You'll definitely need to improve on that to stand up and be counted but that shouldn't be too hard!

All submissions to be 16-bit stereo WAV files at 44.1k to even the playing field.

EDIT: 192kbps mp3 mixes due to Darren at sos@liquidbughunt.co.uk no later than 19.00hrs Wednesday 2nd August - see later posts for more info!

Ideally you already have webspace to pop these up on for download but if you don't email me your file as an attachment at jameslehmann@hotmail.com and I'll place them on my .mac page. (No MySpace streaming rubbish please!)

If you all thought it would be more fun not to know who has done each mix until the end I'll need a 3rd party who can host all the files and be the arbiter - any volunteers?

No need for this to drag on and bore everyone so let's say a week from now is the deadline?

Good luck and have fun!

James

EDIT: If you just dropped in, since we started this thing there's already lots of different mixes to listen to - GO HERE TO DOWNLOAD AND/OR STREAM ALL THE MIXES! And do please scroll to the end of the thread, have a look at what gear we all used and leave your comments for us - cheers!

Edited by James Lehmann (31/07/06 03:41 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator     Back to top
PrinceXizor

Loc: Ohio, USA
Re: James' Summer Mix-Off - want to have a go at mixing this Jazz Standard? (WAV's posted) new [Re: James Lehmann]
      #330338 - 26/07/06 07:52 PM
A note indicating the file size of each .wav and the .mp3 might be useful for those of us on dial-up!

P-X

--------------------
My Home Studio Build Thread

James Lehmann

Re: James' Summer Mix-Off - want to have a go at mixing this Jazz Standard? (WAV's posted) new [Re: PrinceXizor]
      #330339 - 26/07/06 07:54 PM
Quote PrinceXizor:

A note indicating the file size of each .wav and the .mp3 might be useful for those of us on dial-up!

Done, although it would be a brave soul to attempt this on dial-up!

PrinceXizor

Loc: Ohio, USA
Re: James' Summer Mix-Off - want to have a go at mixing this Jazz Standard? (WAV's posted) new [Re: James Lehmann]
      #330342 - 26/07/06 07:57 PM
Exactly! Sometimes the size isn't listed accurately or listed at all at the beginning of download. So now I know not to even attempt this at home! Too bad I'm busy this weekend. This would be cool to see how my total lack of experience gets blown out of the water! Should be interesting...

P-X

--------------------
My Home Studio Build Thread

Koed

Loc: Delft,The Netherlands
      #330419 - 26/07/06 10:34 PM
Please post a description of your gear, techniques or plug-ins used,when you post your mixes, so us kids might learn something

Hugh

Loc: Edinburgh
Re: James' Summer Mix-Off - want to have a go at mixing this Jazz Standard? (WAV's posted) new [Re: Koed]
      #330440 - 26/07/06 11:18 PM
Or a stipulation of GarageBand only (sorry windows users). That would sort the men from the boys!

--------------------
Music is the only noise for which one is obliged to pay.
(Attrib. to Alexandre Dumas)

Jumpeyspyder

Loc: Yorkshire
      #330560 - 27/07/06 09:33 AM
Jazz Eh - scary stuff

I'll give this a go, but no snigggering at the back when I ruin it

thejazzassassin

Loc: Billingbear
i loves a good jazz-off new [Re: James Lehmann]
      #330603 - 27/07/06 11:09 AM
jazz isn't scary... it's friendly and welcoming, much like a family member you never knew you had.

DarrenSw

Loc: Sleaford, UK
      #330688 - 27/07/06 01:48 PM
Hi James

I just downloaded these and they are all corrupt or invalid zips according to my system... do you have any naming conventions going on?

D

--------------------
This forum is like Hotel California...
You can log-out any time you like, but you can never leave...

CharlotteL

Loc: Newcastle upon Tyne
      #330756 - 27/07/06 04:10 PM
Oooh... something to concentrate on! Long summer breaks are not good for me, so this should be fun to play with.

Doubt anything I can make out of it would be worth posting, but I'll be interested to see what the rest of you guys can come up with

Kwackman

Loc: Belfast
Re: James' Summer Mix-Off - want to have a go at mixing this Jazz Standard? (WAV's posted) new [Re: DarrenSw]
      #330761 - 27/07/06 04:27 PM
Quote DarrenSw:

I just downloaded these and they are all corrupt or invalid zips according to my system... do you have any naming conventions going on?

Expanded OK with me. Mac OS X.

--------------------
Cubase, guitars.

Koed

Loc: Delft,The Netherlands
      #330770 - 27/07/06 04:46 PM
Quote James Lehmann:

If you all thought it would be more fun not to know who has done each mix until the end I'll need a 3rd party who can host all the files and be the arbiter - any volunteers?

I have access to some mp3 streaming servers, although bandwith is limited to about 2Mbps total per project.
Let me know if you want to use these.

cheers

James Lehmann

#330796 - 27/07/06 05:47 PM
Great - some takers!

I actually finished my my own mix this morning - I knew it was finished because despite listening to this track 100 times when I played it the 100th time the hairs on the back of my neck stood up, so I stopped tweaking and printed it right there!

Line up so far:

James L
CharlotteL
"jumpeyspider"
"Lime ZRX"

Is there a problem with PC downloads - I seriously hope not! Can anyone with a PC confirm they've managed to download the tracks successfully?

"Koed" - many thanks for offer of space, let's play it by ear and see how it goes; not sure it'll be needed yet.

My original intent was for this to be a straight-ahead mix effort as opposed to a remix tip, but I guess if anyone is inspired enough to an ambient-deathmetal-breakbeat-goatrance version then go right ahead - I'm sure the band will be fascinated to hear what you do!

David Lewthwaite

Loc: On the Wirral these days
      #330850 - 27/07/06 07:08 PM
The download service you're using appears to be messing up on a pc - it pretends they are zip files then infact, renaming the extension .wav produces the normal wav file.

I've had a go at this, are there any points for simplicity? or a beginners catorgory, i fear im going to make a huge fool of myself, still, we all have to begin somwhere!

--------------------
David Lewthwaite, www.lewty.org.uk, dave@lewty.org.uk

Guy Johnson

Loc: North Pembrokeshire
      #330852 - 27/07/06 07:14 PM
Sounds like fun! I assume the tracks are dual-mono stereo WAVs to make the eight tracks. Downloading now. I'm really busy for the w/end, should be done Monday.

G

--------------------
Facebok Page for acoustic music PA-ing in smaller venues

--

#330863 - 27/07/06 07:58 PM
Uploads to my PC using IE with no problem.

#330867 - 27/07/06 08:04 PM
Downloaded to my PC using Firefox, wierd wav-zip extension, but dragged straight into soundforge no problem.
I'll have a go at this, sounds like fun! I'm working until Monday, so hopefully Tuesday will be quiet and I can give this a go - looking forward to it

James Lehmann

#330895 - 27/07/06 09:05 PM
Great - glad to hear the PC folks are on board, or most of them. .mac does put that weird zip-zip extention on files - no idea why!

Participant update:

James Lehmann
"CharlotteL"
"jumpeyspider"
"Lime ZRX"
"Wonkey Wabbit"
"Herewego"
Guy Johnson
"dave-lew99"

Should have at least 8 mixes up by Wednesday night then?

Question: Shall we do a 'Blind Contest' and ask a 3rd party to host some mp3's or shall we just let everyone host their file and we link each mix to everyone's name from the off? My feeling is that those taking part won't mind either way, but I think it might be more fun for those not taking part not to know who's mix they are listening to.

PS No complaints about the kick drum track yet? I can tell you it's a shocker and sounds like a dead frog falling into a shoebox - have fun with that!

Guy Johnson

#330925 - 27/07/06 09:54 PM
Yes, a blind test sounds a good idea. It might also be a good idea for us to write some short notes on the mix 'style' – to put the mixes into context. And have the mixes as WAVs ( with optional MP3s, for those with dial-up )

Guy

--------------------

Chris Poulter

Loc: Petersfield
Re: James' Summer Mix-Off - want to have a go at mixing this Jazz Standard? (WAV's posted) new [Re: Guy Johnson]
      #330955 - 27/07/06 10:53 PM
I'm in, did a quick mix earlier and will check it over first thing in the morning Its taken 3 months, but I'm finally liking the Liquid Mix Comp and EQs for mixing (rather than just the SSL Master Bus Compressor!).

Chris

--------------------
Freelance Producer / Engineer | www.hernestudios.co.uk | FREE Listening sessions - see www.thelisteninggroup.org

James Lehmann

Re: James' Summer Mix-Off - want to have a go at mixing this Jazz Standard? (WAV's posted) new [Re: Guy Johnson]
      #331025 - 28/07/06 06:01 AM
Quote Guy Johnson:

Yes, a blind test sounds a good idea. It might also be a good idea for us to write some short notes on the mix 'style' – to put the mixes into context. And have the mixes as WAVs ( with optional MP3s, for those with dial-up )

A agree I don't like mp3's - however I think for the casual listeners who might be interested in checking out the results of this they will just want to stream a few of the files and won't want to download 9+ files of what is now over 320MB!

At 192kbps this file will be 5MB which seems reasonable - we could even go up to 256kbps, ie around 7MB?

After next week folks can use their own websites for posting 24/96k versions of the mix if you like - I suspect it will mainly be us contestants who will most want to examine the original files. I'll certainly put mine up!

Let's go for it!

So...

DESPERATELY SEEKING - someone with some fast and reliable webspace who can host perhaps 10+ 7MB mp3 files for us for a couple of weeks? You will also need to have the time to rename the files you will be sent and keep careful tabs on which mix is which. You'll also need to keep confidentiality until the contest is over! ANYONE??

I'm also tempted to ask some of the really experienced listeners here if they'd like to judge, like Hugh Robjohns, James Perrett, John Willett etc, subject of course to them having the time!

Participant update:

James Lehmann
"CharlotteL"
"jumpeyspider"
"Lime ZRX"
"Wonkey Wabbit"
"Herewego"
Guy Johnson
"dave-lew99"
Chris Poulter

This is great - I thought there might be one or two entrants but now we have nine!...

Once again, the challenge here is for us to take a competant band of decent musicians, recorded on some pretty basic home equipment and make it sound as good as it possibly can be. I imagine that's a familiar situation to quite a few SOS readers and that folks will be very interested in the results!

DarrenSw

#331032 - 28/07/06 07:02 AM
Hi James

I'm in - any PC users struggling? I downloaded using Firefox and, as stated above, just opened them in SForge and they're fine.

I've got web space if you need it James... how about a simple Flash jukebox so one can listen to each remix individually as opposed to downloading them all? PM me if any good to you.

Am I barred from remixing though if I host?

And yes, Kick track is a tw*t!

Cheers

Darren

--------------------

James Lehmann

#331132 - 28/07/06 10:29 AM
Darren - glad you're in!

Thanks for the offer of webspace. I guess it wouldn't matter if you were also participating as long as you keep silent until the judging period is over!

I'm still thinking about whether or not to make this a blind test or not.

If we did go ahead with blind I am allergic to Flash players though - just links to mp3's in a post here would be fine I think. We've got "Koed" as well who wrote "I have access to some mp3 streaming servers, although bandwith is limited to about 2Mbps total per project." Is your server with a similar limit Also, if you do agree to this it will probably take up more time than you thought - hope you'd be OK with that?

I have done something like this before and in fact it was fun to know who had done what as you listened... I'm having second thoughts; maybe everyone should just put up their own 256kbps mp3?

"Bewitched, Bothered & Bewildered" Mix-Off
Participant update:

James Lehmann
"CharlotteL"
"jumpeyspider"
"Lime ZRX"
"Wonkey Wabbit"
"Herewego"
Guy Johnson
"dave-lew99"
Chris Poulter
"DarrenSw"

Kwackman

Loc: Belfast
      #331171 - 28/07/06 11:16 AM
Last night (well actually 2.00 am this morning) I put the tracks onto Cubase, and just had a listen. What scares me a bit is it all sounded OK to me without me doing anything. Kick drum- OK it rings, but from Js description I was expecting really rough sound. I'd have been happy to get what he got! I think it's time for me to find a new hobby!! Stamp collecting, here I come.....

--------------------
Cubase, guitars.

Guy Johnson

#331214 - 28/07/06 12:11 PM
I have web space if needed, with Tiscali.

--------------------

adrian_k

Loc: Gloucestershire
      #331231 - 28/07/06 12:46 PM
Great idea James,

Downloading fine to my PC - will have a stab at something over the weekend....

cheers
Adrian

--------------------
getting better all the time..

LDGuy

#331242 - 28/07/06 12:56 PM
I've just done a mix. Its not an easy track to mix, as often the guitar conflicts with the horns and the chords become a little ambiguous. If i was producer, i'd kinda want all the tracks to be rerecorded, just because they're imprecise. The drums are too busy, the basslines are meandering, and the vocals are out of tune. I tried to re-tune the vox using v-vocal, but it removes a lot of tone and adds a nasty digital sibilance. For me, at least, the only cure would be to get the singer to sing the culprit bits again.

Dont take this too harshly - i'm an extreme perfectionist. Its a very good recording for what it is.

As for hosting/files - why not a .flac hosted at savefile.com?

James Lehmann

Re: James' Summer Mix-Off - want to have a go at mixing this Jazz Standard? (WAV's posted) new [Re: LDGuy]
      #331319 - 28/07/06 03:11 PM
Quote LDGuy:

I've just done a mix. Its not an easy track to mix, as often the guitar conflicts with the horns and the chords become a little ambiguous. If i was producer, i'd kinda want all the tracks to be rerecorded, just because they're imprecise. The drums are too busy, the basslines are meandering, and the vocals are out of tune. I tried to re-tune the vox using v-vocal, but it removes a lot of tone and adds a nasty digital sibilance. For me, at least, the only cure would be to get the singer to sing the culprit bits again.

Dont take this too harshly - i'm an extreme perfectionist. Its a very good recording for what it is.

Ouch!

Believe me I would have liked nothing more than to have engineered these sessions myself armed with my trusty Powerbook, Metric Halos, Microtech Geffel and Brauner mics etc! Unfortunately that wasn't possible so the band (mainly the guitarist) engineered and recorded the tracks themselves using pretty standard home-studio fare, ie Rodes, AKG's Mackies and all onto the Akai.

As a background to the sessions I think the band recorded 18 tracks in two days, and I know they were a lot more interested in nailing a good feel than in perfection. I might possibly concede that the drums are a bit busy (but even this may be to do with the way it was recorded), and the horn players do play better solos on some of the other tracks but I don't agree at all about the vocal - I think it's a class performance there, sorry! And I think overall the band sound pretty tight, like on those hits at the end of the choruses. I agree that mixing the horns in under the guitar and vocal is a good challenge to make sense of in this track.

Anyway - good to have you onboard and I look forward to hearing your mix!

Participant update:

James Lehmann
"CharlotteL"
"jumpeyspider"
"Lime ZRX"
"Wonkey Wabbit"
"Herewego"
Guy Johnson
"dave-lew99"
Chris Poulter
"DarrenSw"
"Dunch"
"LDGuy"
"Vinylizor"

TOTAL = 13 mixes due at 19.00hrs Wednesday 2nd August! Fun!

Doublehelix

Loc: USA
      #331325 - 28/07/06 03:31 PM
James...

No promises since I have a really full weekend of mixing coming up as it is, but if I have a chance, I will go ahead and give it a go as well. Sounds like a fun break from my other project which is stessing me out to no end!

If nothing else, I will give it a quick once-over for consideration, although I may be cutting my throat since I haven't listened to the samples yet!

Great idea James!

--------------------
James
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake" ~Napoleon Bonaparte~

Vinylizor

Loc: London UK
Re: James' Summer Mix-Off - want to have a go at mixing this Jazz Standard? (WAV's posted) new [Re: LDGuy]
      #331365 - 28/07/06 04:19 PM
Quote LDGuy:

Its not an easy track to mix, as often the guitar conflicts with the horns and the chords become a little ambiguous. If i was producer, i'd kinda want all the tracks to be rerecorded, just because they're imprecise. The drums are too busy, the basslines are meandering, and the vocals are out of tune. I tried to re-tune the vox using v-vocal, but it removes a lot of tone and adds a nasty digital sibilance. For me, at least, the only cure would be to get the singer to sing the culprit bits again.

The thing is though, you aren't being asked to produce the recording, you are being asked to mix it.

If you are a mix engineer, then this is what you are required to do - take what you are given and make it sound great - no matter what you think of the standard of the recorded parts. In this scenario you would also be treading on dangerous ground re-tuning vocals without permission!

On any mix there are always technical issues to deal with. With this track though, you can't bluff your way around them by using some unusual or cool production tricks. It requires a mix that sounds natural and expensive. It's a technical test of your chops, not particularly an artistic one - thats whats fun about it.

DarrenSw

Re: James' Summer Mix-Off - want to have a go at mixing this Jazz Standard? (WAV's posted) new [Re: Vinylizor]
      #331385 - 28/07/06 04:51 PM
Agreed, but I have to ask... why is the lead vocal a semitone out in the last passage before the end? Or is that jazz?

Should we leave it as is or retune it?

Darren

--------------------

James Lehmann

Re: James' Summer Mix-Off - want to have a go at mixing this Jazz Standard? (WAV's posted) new [Re: Vinylizor]
      #331398 - 28/07/06 05:08 PM
Quote Vinylizor:

The thing is though, you aren't being asked to produce the recording, you are being asked to mix it.

If you are a mix engineer, then this is what you are required to do - take what you are given and make it sound great - no matter what you think of the standard of the recorded parts. In this scenario you would also be treading on dangerous ground re-tuning vocals without permission!

On any mix there are always technical issues to deal with. With this track though, you can't bluff your way around them by using some unusual or cool production tricks. It requires a mix that sounds natural and expensive. It's a technical test of your chops, not particularly an artistic one - thats whats fun about it.

I think you're right on the money with this post 'Vinylizor'!

I do realise that there are folks here who are used to working with much larger budgets, big name musicians and much more available time, and thus probably wouldn't really be interested in attempting to mix such humble fare. But for me at least (and perhaps other 'Project Studio' members) this is a 'realworld' situation whereby my clients have hired me for the job, sent me the recording (imperfect as it may be), and I just have to get on with it as best I can.

As you say 'Vinylizor', the fun/challenge is in asking oneself "OK - how good can I get this to sound, given all the limitations of the raw material, the fee being paid for the mixing and the resulting time I allocate to spend on it?"

I'm very interested to see what folks can do, and I hope we have a wide range of submissions, from perhaps one or two folks with a major set-up, through the project guys like me and right down to someone with a copy of Cubase LE and some computer speakers and not much else!

Whatever gear you're toting, at the end of the day the only thing that matters is whether or not you can facilitate getting this recording of this music to move, speak-to and engage your listener.

Participant update:

James Lehmann
"CharlotteL"
"jumpeyspider"
"Lime ZRX"
"Wonkey Wabbit"
"Herewego"
Guy Johnson
"dave-lew99"
Chris Poulter
"DarrenSw"
"dunch"
"LDGuy"
"Vinylizor"
"Doublehelix" ?

TOTAL = 14 mixes due at 19.00hrs Wednesday 2nd August! Fun!

adrian_k

Loc: Gloucestershire
      #331427 - 28/07/06 06:10 PM
Hello all, quick question - what's the view on mastering this mix?

Either we post pre-masters, or have a go at mastering ourselves. Personally I'd opt for pre-masters, what do people think?

cheers
Adrian

--------------------
getting better all the time..

LDGuy

#331429 - 28/07/06 06:12 PM
Quote Vinylizor:

Quote LDGuy:

Its not an easy track to mix, as often the guitar conflicts with the horns and the chords become a little ambiguous. If i was producer, i'd kinda want all the tracks to be rerecorded, just because they're imprecise. The drums are too busy, the basslines are meandering, and the vocals are out of tune. I tried to re-tune the vox using v-vocal, but it removes a lot of tone and adds a nasty digital sibilance. For me, at least, the only cure would be to get the singer to sing the culprit bits again.

You're abolsutely right. The trouble i have is i approach it from a musician's standpoint, not the impartial standpoint of an engineer. I dont do very much of it, so it's all in good fun.

Sonicus

#331446 - 28/07/06 06:50 PM
Quote LDGuy:

I tried to re-tune the vox using v-vocal, but it removes a lot of tone and adds a nasty digital sibilance.

Just chop the Vocal up lad and choon only bits that need it.... that will sort out tha nasty problem.

Would like to ave a go misel like, but am goin' on't me 'olidays furraweek ort two - guess me lug 'oles need rest anyways.

Must agree that that Drummer is a busy fella like i'nt he, where the hekkaslike is 'e off in such an 'urry - calm down now drummer lad it's not a bloomin' race, let the lass get on wi' her chirpin - give her sum space, she sounds shweet to me!

James Lehmann

Re: James' Summer Mix-Off - want to have a go at mixing this Jazz Standard? (WAV's posted) new [Re: adrian_k]
      #331450 - 28/07/06 06:57 PM
Quote dunch:

Hello all, quick question - what's the view on mastering this mix?

Either we post pre-masters, or have a go at mastering ourselves. Personally I'd opt for pre-masters, what do people think?

cheers
Adrian

Yes - I'll be submitting a pre-master, but I don't think it matters too much. Just put up whatever your best shot at this is, with or without some treatment at the mastering stage. Maybe everyone just states with their file what sort of mastering they've done, that would be fair enough I think.

DougR

Loc: Suffolk, UK
      #331459 - 28/07/06 07:12 PM
Im tempted to do a mix as well... although im off on holiday for a week first thing tomorrow morning so may not bother once i'm back! If i do one, i'll definatly post it up. Might do it on my Akai DPS24 to see if i can get it any better with a slight upgrade in gear (although the DPS16 and 24 are COMPLETly different beasts!)

Wont have a chance to download the tracks before im back, but certainly looking forward to seeing what people are capable of!

Doug

Edited by DougR (28/07/06 07:16 PM)

Chris Poulter

Loc: Petersfield
Re: James' Summer Mix-Off - want to have a go at mixing this Jazz Standard? (WAV's posted) new [Re: DougR]
      #331495 - 28/07/06 08:38 PM
I find LDGuys comments quite amusing, as it seems to miss the point. Yes, the technical quality of some of the parts is not great - I actually had to go back to James' post to find out what the kick track was (!) - but theres nothing in there that you cant get around. The main thing is that the performances are (in the most part) good.

I have always found that it is much easier to get a good mix from badly recorded great performances, than it is to get a good mix from well record recorded bad performances.

By the way, the power cable for my powerbook just snapped clean through, I'm hoping theres enough battery left to print my mix...

Chris

--------------------
Freelance Producer / Engineer | www.hernestudios.co.uk | FREE Listening sessions - see www.thelisteninggroup.org

musicproject

Loc: Israel
      #331662 - 29/07/06 01:00 PM
james, just emailed you my - "oldschool jazz style" - mix of bewitched...

lot's of midrange, grainy vocals and brass and a 50's feel to it.

hope you like it.

Statick

#331714 - 29/07/06 03:31 PM
i'd have a go but can't do it for 2 weeks yet...

--------------------
Statick Audio

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)

Rate this thread

Jump to

Extra Information
2 registered and 54 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  David Etheridge, James Perrett, zenguitar, Martin Walker, Forum Admin, Hugh Robjohns, Zukan, Frank Eleveld, SOS News Editor,  
Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled
Rating: *****
Thread views: 47844

October 2014
On sale now at main newsagents and bookstores (or buy direct from the
SOS Web Shop)
SOS current Print Magazine: click here for FULL Contents list
Click image for October 2014
DAW Tips from SOS

Home | Search | News | Current Issue | Tablet Mag | Articles | Forum | Subscribe | Shop | Readers Ads

Advertise | Information | Privacy Policy | Support | Login Help

Email: Contact SOS

Telephone: +44 (0)1954 789888

Fax: +44 (0)1954 789895

Registered Office: Media House, Trafalgar Way, Bar Hill, Cambridge, CB23 8SQ, United Kingdom.

Sound On Sound Ltd is registered in England and Wales.

Company number: 3015516 VAT number: GB 638 5307 26

All contents copyright © SOS Publications Group and/or its licensors, 1985-2014. All rights reserved.
The contents of this article are subject to worldwide copyright protection and reproduction in whole or part, whether mechanical or electronic, is expressly forbidden without the prior written consent of the Publishers. Great care has been taken to ensure accuracy in the preparation of this article but neither Sound On Sound Limited nor the publishers can be held responsible for its contents. The views expressed are those of the contributors and not necessarily those of the publishers.

Web site designed & maintained by PB Associates | SOS | Relative Media