Tough one this, so I'll let you chaps decide. I'm trying to clear down gear and, tbh, as a
second keyboard, my ancient Wavestation is arguably more flexible as the second keyboard
will spend 90% of it's time midi'd to the PC3 to drive that.
- it looks cool
- knobs galore
- good voice architecture and effects so fun to
- it's light and easy to carry about
- it's well built
- built in
- I'm not wild about the sound as it's a little
- I find programming it hard work - it takes a lot of effort to sound 'nice'
- playing live is dangerous and I'd hate to break something that costs a bundle to
replace (already done that once with the Kurzweil)
- I just don't feel any attachment
to it (but then maybe I'm not giving it a fair chance)
- it's another keyboard laying
around and I'm getting used to the idea of NOT constantly tripping over synths...
Veni, Vidi, Aesculi
(I came, I saw, I conkered)