As the title says I'm considering buying a macbook pro, but struggling with 13" vs. 15", here's what I'll be using it for:
- Recording/mixing on Logic at home (Projects won't be huge 24 tracks at the most)
- Travelling around London recording podcasts/interviews
- And it will be my daily user as well, web browsing, emails, word processing etc
Here are my questions:
- I've got a firewire interface, that can go into thunderbolt right?
- Is it worth having the built in CD drive?
- The SSD is too small, so I should stick to the HDD right?
- Is it worth the extra just so I can get Retina Display, will I be missing out on anything but just a fantastic screen?
- And a practical one, does the 15" fit in your standard rucksack/bag?
That's all I can think of right now, and your answers/views will be very helpful!