But I did get work done this afternoon. The reglued fretboard was fine, so it was straight on to shaping the 2nd neck.
I removed some material at the nut end first and then got on with some initial shaping.
As you can see, I like a volute on my own necks and I made good use of the Dremel flexshaft with a sanding drum to start to shape things.
Then I decided to trim off the excess on the heel.
And then back to shaping the volute and preparing to shape the heel.
So far I've been mainly working on the side profile. Once I get that close at the nut and heel I'll start to work on shaping the neck itself.
But all going smoothly so far.
When the going gets weird, the Weird turn Pro.