1) The sound project file will play a single WAV file of up to 20 seconds in length, then stop and reset.
2) Capability to download a WAV file from a PC to the sound project module via USB (optional interfaces will be considered).
3) WAV file would be 8 or 16 bits sampling rate, mono, 11,025Hz (optional rates will be considered)
4) Activate the device with a momentary push button via control leads emanating from the sound project module.
5) Adjust the volume to the speaker via a small internal potentiometer (optional)
6) Provide .5W, 1W or 2 Watts audio output into an external 8 ohm speaker via leads from the sound module.
7) Operate from a 3V, 5V or 12VDC power supply.
Can someone please provide a model of a sound module which will accomplished the above.
Thank you.... SOS@DBCOmServ.com