1. Southampton Arms - old man pub at it's best, only real ales/ciders & music provided from record player when they can be arsed.
2. Strongroom Bar - one of my locals, great creative atmosphere, you'll always get chatting with big muso's and good lager selection.
3. Commercial Tavern - another local, absolutely crazy place, serves a good Old Rosie, full of characters (epic Shoreditch twats).
1. St John's - Just brilliant, bone marrow is amazing, very friendly/helpful, only problem is walking home after a feast!
2. Salaam Namaste - Forget Tayyabs & the rubbish on Brick Lane, will make vast majority of other curry taste like curry powder & water.
3. Randall & Aubin - Good fun, great oysters/booze.
1. Brick Lane - The festival that never stops, full of wonderfully random goings on and great buskers (full bands, string quartets, you name it).
2. Bubbly on Primrose Hill Me & Mrs Mash routinely toast getting/finishing commissions with a bottle of something tasty here.
3. Hampstead Heath Still amazes me this can exist in Central London!
Please share yours!