You are here
"Make Pro Beats Today With No Experience!"
That's great Jonny, a reconstruction of the massed drummers from the opening ceremony of the 2012 Olympic Games.
- Posts: 7484
- Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2002 12:00 am
- Location: Devon
Largely, but not entirely, dysfunctional.
Everyone wants to lay down sick beats
I think I just want to lay down sick.
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 3455
- Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:00 am
- Location: Manchester, UK
I don't know much but I'm happy to share my ignorance with anyone who can use it.
"When you go clubbing, do you ever wonder how the DJ was able to lay down those tracks?"
oh my god fre$h beatzzzz siick clubbing oh my god dj youre incredible play that track one more time!
- Posts: 248
- Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:00 am
I am therefore looking forward to reading a proper review in a forthcoming issue of SoS, which I trust will maintain the usual open-minded standard of objectivity we've all come to respect. And I agree with Ken; hopefully we will also get to hear some of Hugh's "sick beatz" as a tie-in to the feature
- Posts: 250
- Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:00 pm
- Location: On an intergalactic voyage to collect fresh electrons
Hugh Robjohns wrote:That's AWESOME Dude! I'm off to make some sick beatz....
Hugh, I would love to see what you would bang out on the MPC.
- Jedi Poster
- Posts: 4453
- Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:00 pm
- Location: Bristol, England.
The advert has got to be a p*ss take.
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:00 am
- Random Guitarist
- Posts: 483
- Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:00 pm
- Location: West Sussex UK
I've never liked a solo violin, you need at least five for a proper fire.
- Jedi Poster
- Posts: 10009
- Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2001 11:00 pm
- Location: Sheffield, UK
An Eagle for an Emperor, A Kestrel for a Knave.