You are here
2 x USB input Mic's into iMac?
It might be as easy to use a single audio interface, with a couple of standard mics.
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 2720
- Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2003 12:00 am
- Location: Sunny Glasgow
1. Open the program called "Audio Midi Setup"
2. Choose the "Help" Menu
3. Type the words "aggregate devices" into the search box in that menu
4. Read help entries as required!
If you're really impatient, pick the entry "Combine audio devices to use a single device" immediately.
Nearly all the functionality in your macintosh is, in fact, well documented in the help system.
hope this "helps"
- Posts: 89
- Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:00 am
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest