You are here
64 Bit or 32 bit for new installation?
I have not so far experienced any 'out of memory' errors.
Many crucial plug-ins I use apart from the above are not 64 bit and probably never will be.
I really could use your opinions on the questions below,
1) If I use Jbridge is there a cpu hit ?
2) Are there any benefits of the 64 bit version of Live that can be realized by a 4 gig system?
3) Without more than 4 gig of ram should I even be bothered with 64 bit?
4) Should I upgrade my ram to 8 gig then go 64 bit with Jbridge?
Thanks in advance and kindest regards
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:00 pm
If you use lots of samples etc more memory is always good so if you plan on using massive samples in Kontakt them I guess more memory is good. Bottom line is, can you get by with just Live and Komplete 9 (ditching the plug ins you say are crucial...)??
- Posts: 456
- Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2002 11:00 pm
- Location: Liverpool, UK
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest