You are here

Logic bug? Won't save control bar changes?

For current or would-be users of Apple Mac computers, with answers to many FAQs.

Logic bug? Won't save control bar changes?

Postby Dr Huge Longjohns » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:00 pm

Latest version. So make some changes on control bar eg add Punch In control and delete Replace. Save (or set as default). Next time I open a project the change hasn't saved. Does this on all projects. Is this is bug?
Dr Huge Longjohns
Frequent Poster
Freedom of speech means freedom to offend

Re: Logic bug? Won't save control bar changes?

Postby Dins4ever » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:09 pm

Hi. Did you save the screenset?
Dins4ever
New here

Postby ManFromGlass » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:19 pm

2nd to latest version this works the way you want, no need to save a screen set. Moving to latest version means I will lose some of my favourite plugs so sorry can't help you.
Perhaps there is a pref to temporarily put in the trash (in case you need to put it back) while you redo your control bar and resave?
Or have Logic create a new song from scratch, change your control bar and save, then reopen. This would show if your current song is corrupted.
ManFromGlass
Frequent Poster

Postby desmond » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:37 pm

Is this a deja vu thread?

We already went through this before. These changes are project specific. If you save in one project, opening a different project will display them as they were before then.

Solution: save current settings as default. Open old project. Recall default settings. Save this project.

Do this for all projects you want to change these settings for.
desmond
Jedi Poster
mu:zines | music magazine archive
Vintage issues of Sound On Sound, Electronics & Music Maker, Music Technology and more...