You are here

Help! Kontakt 5.0.2 - 5.0.3 always load error when loading arpeggio & nylon guitar!!!

For anything relating to music-making on Windows computers, with lots of FAQs. Moderated by Martin Walker.

Help! Kontakt 5.0.2 - 5.0.3 always load error when loading arpeggio & nylon guitar!!!

Postby Parco » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:34 pm

I used to load Ilya Efimov Nylon Guitar in Kontakt 5.0.2 and work without any problems, it still showed the UI of that patch correctly.
But after I've upgraded the Kontakt to 5.0.3, the UI of Ilya Efimov are all error and cannot be loaded correctly and become a mess, just like this:

I had ever thought that maybe that's the problem of Ilya Efimov would not support from Kontakt 5.0.3 or above after all future versions. But after I faced the exactly same problem with my Sonokinetic Arpeggio harp patch, then I know that is the problem of Kontakt, at least from the new version 5.0.3, that maybe full of bugs and buggy.

Then I'd tried to uninstall the 5.0.3 and downgraded Kontakt to the older 5.0.2 again, but those these 2 libraries still showed me the same result as what they showed in 5.0.3!!!!! Ican use Ilya Efimov correctly in 5.0.2 before!!

So how can I fix this problem and use the ilya efimov and sonokinetic arpeggio again??!!

Please help! it's urgent!
Parco
Regular

Sonar PLT + Foobar2000 -> ASIO + MMCSS + Windows 10 -> SIIG NN-E20012-S2 -> Echo AudioFire 4 -> HH MX250 + Wharf Delta70 A native USA style contemporary R&B artist in HongKong

Re: Help! Kontakt 5.0.2 - 5.0.3 always load error when loading arpeggio & nylon guitar!!!

Postby OneWorld » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:50 am

I think you need describe the problem more clearly, you mention problems with the nylon guitar and yet the image you add shows a harp?

What exactly is happening?

Have you contacted Efimov?

Too late now, but a word to the wise. If anything is mission critical - always make an drive image of a reliable working setup then if you end up in a fix, roll the system back to one that worked until the problem with the new setup can be solved
OneWorld
Frequent Poster

Re: Help! Kontakt 5.0.2 - 5.0.3 always load error when loading arpeggio & nylon guitar!!!

Postby Parco » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:00 pm

OneWorld wrote:I think you need describe the problem more clearly, you mention problems with the nylon guitar and yet the image you add shows a harp?

What exactly is happening?

Have you contacted Efimov?

Too late now, but a word to the wise. If anything is mission critical - always make an drive image of a reliable working setup then if you end up in a fix, roll the system back to one that worked until the problem with the new setup can be solved

No! I've shown the image of ilya efimov nylon

The happening is exactly all the UI of the patches dissapeared and become a mess, so I cannot config anythings by the UI interface.

I've tried to contact Efimov but they never respond.
Parco
Regular

Sonar PLT + Foobar2000 -> ASIO + MMCSS + Windows 10 -> SIIG NN-E20012-S2 -> Echo AudioFire 4 -> HH MX250 + Wharf Delta70 A native USA style contemporary R&B artist in HongKong

Postby Efimov » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:03 am

Hi Parco, we have great respect for our customers and respond to any request within a few hours. But unfortunately sometimes our emails get into the spam folder. Please check it out.
Sure, you use old version of Nylon Guitar library. The updates was sent to our customers more then 10 months ago.
Efimov

Postby daedalus » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:07 pm

Yup, that Sonokinetic Arpeggio interface does not look right at all. Have you had any luck fixing this bug? I'm still on Kontakt 5.02 and avoiding the update specifically because I'm afraid of losing Arpeggio. Thanks.
daedalus
Regular

Just a piano and some sketch paper please...