You are here

IK Multimedia thumbs up

For anything relating to music-making on Windows computers, with lots of FAQs. Moderated by Martin Walker.

IK Multimedia thumbs up

Postby OneWorld » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:19 pm

I was having some trouble authorising some of their software, possibly more due to my ineptitude. But I would just like to says thanks for all the help I got from IKM, held my hand all along the way, and once I got it right the software installed and authorized in moments.

No I have nothing at all to do with IKM, just a humble customer. I for one am certainly quick to launch a critique regarding those companies that just seem happy to dump their customers once they have had the money and think it fair to commend those companies that are exemplary with customer support so here's a +1 for IKM

The software was the Tracks CS, so it's not as if I spent a fortune, and it's working a treat
Frequent Poster

Re: IK Multimedia thumbs up

Postby Persian Bit » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:05 pm

Have not been a customer yet, but tried some of their software since they appeared 10 years ago or something [with their T-Trax mastering application which was pretty new at the time] and always got impressed.

But what i like about them is their ideas and the line of guitar products, specially their 'stealth' guitar to USB interface. Personally I'm not a fan of iphone and ipad music production stuff [how strange it is to put a cell phone attached to your mic stand on stage and sing or play through that? :-)] but i think they've filled a gap in this sector of music production industry where many young people create music with these devices on the go. Cool gadgets at reasonable prices.
Persian Bit

Re: IK Multimedia thumbs up

Postby The_BPP » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:22 am

+1 I've been an IKM customer for years, and they've never let me down.

Just to muddy the waters, slightly, the best service I've ever received is from SSL.
Frequent Poster