AKG’s new flagship headphone design offers the benefits of open-backed ‘phones in a closed-back format.
It’s obvious from the first that AKG’s latest pair of “master reference headphones” sit at the top of the company’s product range. The model number is at least 60 higher than any previous pair of AKG headphones I can think of. They come in a box large enough to inter the family dog. They ship with a “ballistic nylon travel case” that looks and feels as though it should keep your investment protected for years to come. And they have a price to match their flagship status. If the idea of dropping a...
You've only read 10% of this article, so to continue reading...
Option 1: Login to read this article if you have a Digital Subscription or Industry Controlled Circulation account
- To read the full article online (in HTML browser format), please LOG IN at the top of this page.
- Note: Your Digital subscription does not include downloadable PDF articles free of charge.
Option 2: Buy a Digital sub from our shop
- A Digital sub can be bought from our Shop and used immediately, or contact our Subs staff to discuss an upgrade price to add Digital access to your existing Print subscription.
Option 3: Buy and download this SOS article in Adobe PDF format
- Buy this article now and immediately download the PDF file to your computer.
- PDF articles look identical to the printed magazine layouts (but exclude advertisements).
- Note: Some shorter articles don't always have a PDF version.