Audiofile Engineering’s powerful batch processor can really speed up those repetitive tasks.
Formerly known as Sample Manager, Myriad from Audiofile Engineering is a fully featured batch converter for audio files, providing a useful toolkit both for sample library creation and for broader applications in just about every corner of the audio world. It includes a comprehensive library of processes or ‘Actions’ that can be imposed on multiple files, as well as the ability to customise and save your own edited Actions. Enhancements in the latest version 4 include speed and stability improvements, as well as an expanded...
You've only read 10% of this article, so to continue reading...
Option 1: Login to read this article if you have a Web Subscription or Industry Controlled Circulation account
- To read the full article online (in HTML browser format), please LOG IN at the top of this page.
- Note: Your Web subscription does not include downloadable PDF articles free of charge.
Option 2: Buy a Web sub from our shop
- A Web sub can be bought from our Shop and used immediately, or contact our Subs staff to discuss an upgrade price to add Web access to your existing subscription.
Option 3: Buy and download this SOS article in Adobe PDF format
- Buy this article now and immediately download the PDF file to your computer.
- PDF articles look identical to the printed magazine layouts (but exclude advertisements).
- Note: Some shorter articles don't always have a PDF version.