This stylish module brings the ‘blue stripe’ revision of the UREI 1176 to the 500 series.
I was very pleased to get my hands on a new hardware offering from Polish company IGS Audio, as I had a great time reviewing their four-channel Springtime reverb earlier this year (http://sosm.ag/igs-springtime). I was impressed with the build quality of that unit — not to mention its sound — and it’s worth noting that some of their other products have received similarly positive reviews from other SOS writers over the last few years. But we’ve only scratched the surface — visiting the IGS web site for the first time since evaluating the Springtime, only a few months later, I was impressed by the sheer number of...
You've only read 10% of this article, so to continue reading...
Option 1: Login to read this article if you have a Digital Subscription or Industry Controlled Circulation account
- To read the full article online (in HTML browser format), please LOG IN at the top of this page.
- Note: Your Digital subscription does not include downloadable PDF articles free of charge.
Option 2: Buy a Digital sub from our shop
- A Digital sub can be bought from our Shop and used immediately, or contact our Subs staff to discuss an upgrade price to add Digital access to your existing Print subscription.
Option 3: Buy and download this SOS article in Adobe PDF format
- Buy this article now and immediately download the PDF file to your computer.
- PDF articles look identical to the printed magazine layouts (but exclude advertisements).
- Note: Some shorter articles don't always have a PDF version.