This stylish module brings the ‘blue stripe’ revision of the UREI 1176 to the 500 series.
I was very pleased to get my hands on a new hardware offering from Polish company IGS Audio, as I had a great time reviewing their four-channel Springtime reverb earlier this year (http://sosm.ag/igs-springtime). I was impressed with the build quality of that unit — not to mention its sound — and it’s worth noting that some of their other products have received similarly positive reviews from other SOS writers over the last few years. But we’ve only scratched the surface — visiting the IGS web site for the first time since evaluating the Springtime, only a few months later, I was impressed by the sheer number of...
You've only read 10% of this article, so to continue reading...
Option 1: Login to read this article if you have a Web Subscription or Industry Controlled Circulation account
- To read the full article online (in HTML browser format), please LOG IN at the top of this page.
- Note: Your Web subscription does not include downloadable PDF articles free of charge.
Option 2: Buy a Web sub from our shop
- A Web sub can be bought from our Shop and used immediately, or contact our Subs staff to discuss an upgrade price to add Web access to your existing subscription.
Option 3: Buy and download this SOS article in Adobe PDF format
- Buy this article now and immediately download the PDF file to your computer.
- PDF articles look identical to the printed magazine layouts (but exclude advertisements).
- Note: Some shorter articles don't always have a PDF version.