The Klavis Twin Waves, also known as VCDO (Voltage Controlled Dual Oscillator) is a small, skiff-friendly module with a minimal interface. Although it boasts two separately addressable digital oscillators, only one set of controls are provided, with a button to select when they apply to Osc 2. I must admit to finding this a turn-off at first, but after a brief session with the manual I began to change my mind. This is because, unlike many modules that...
You've only read 10% of this article, so to continue reading...
Option 1: Login to read this article if you have a Digital Subscription or Industry Controlled Circulation account
- To read the full article online (in HTML browser format), please LOG IN at the top of this page.
- Note: Your Digital subscription does not include downloadable PDF articles free of charge.
Option 2: Buy a Digital sub from our shop
- A Digital sub can be bought from our Shop and used immediately, or contact our Subs staff to discuss an upgrade price to add Digital access to your existing Print subscription.
Option 3: Buy and download this SOS article in Adobe PDF format
- Buy this article now and immediately download the PDF file to your computer.
- PDF articles look identical to the printed magazine layouts (but exclude advertisements).
- Note: Some shorter articles don't always have a PDF version.