KRK’s established V-series monitors have long been popular in the project studio, and now they’ve been given a major overhaul.
KRK’s V6 Series 4 studio monitors are so new that when they first arrived at our office there was no technical info and no mention of them online, so I had plenty of time to get used to them before I started writing. (Fortunately a preliminary technical spec became available a few days later.) The V6s are part of a three-speaker range comprising the V4, V6 and V8 models. According to the rear panel, the speakers are designed in...
You've only read 10% of this article, so to continue reading...
Option 1: Login to read this article if you have a Web Subscription or Industry Controlled Circulation account
- To read the full article online (in HTML browser format), please LOG IN at the top of this page.
- Note: Your Web subscription does not include downloadable PDF articles free of charge.
Option 2: Buy a Web sub from our shop
- A Web sub can be bought from our Shop and used immediately, or contact our Subs staff to discuss an upgrade price to add Web access to your existing subscription.
Option 3: Buy and download this SOS article in Adobe PDF format
- Buy this article now and immediately download the PDF file to your computer.
- PDF articles look identical to the printed magazine layouts (but exclude advertisements).
- Note: Some shorter articles don't always have a PDF version.