The Qu-Bit Chord promises what can sometimes be tedious to set up within a modular: easy polyphony. Contained within its modest, skiff-friendly, 28HP Eurorack frame is a four-voice oscillator. Each voice is present at a dedicated output and also at a summed socket (all mono). These outputs are at the top right of the module and are musically labelled; root, 3rd, 5th, 7th and mix. Immediately below the mix output is the V/oct input that provides the Chord with a root note from which to calculate the harmonies it generates.
The module provides no...
You've only read 10% of this article, so to continue reading...
Option 1: Login to read this article if you have a Web Subscription or Industry Controlled Circulation account
- To read the full article online (in HTML browser format), please LOG IN at the top of this page.
- Note: Your Web subscription does not include downloadable PDF articles free of charge.
Option 2: Buy a Web sub from our shop
- A Web sub can be bought from our Shop and used immediately, or contact our Subs staff to discuss an upgrade price to add Web access to your existing subscription.
Option 3: Buy and download this SOS article in Adobe PDF format
- Buy this article now and immediately download the PDF file to your computer.
- PDF articles look identical to the printed magazine layouts (but exclude advertisements).
- Note: Some shorter articles don't always have a PDF version.