The Qu-Bit Chord promises what can sometimes be tedious to set up within a modular: easy polyphony. Contained within its modest, skiff-friendly, 28HP Eurorack frame is a four-voice oscillator. Each voice is present at a dedicated output and also at a summed socket (all mono). These outputs are at the top right of the module and are musically labelled; root, 3rd, 5th, 7th and mix. Immediately below the mix output is the V/oct input that provides the Chord with a root note from which to calculate the harmonies it generates.
The module provides no...
You've only read 10% of this article, so to continue reading...
Option 1: Login to read this article if you have a Digital Subscription or Industry Controlled Circulation account
- To read the full article online (in HTML browser format), please LOG IN at the top of this page.
- Note: Your Digital subscription does not include downloadable PDF articles free of charge.
Option 2: Buy a Digital sub from our shop
- A Digital sub can be bought from our Shop and used immediately, or contact our Subs staff to discuss an upgrade price to add Digital access to your existing Print subscription.
Option 3: Buy and download this SOS article in Adobe PDF format
- Buy this article now and immediately download the PDF file to your computer.
- PDF articles look identical to the printed magazine layouts (but exclude advertisements).
- Note: Some shorter articles don't always have a PDF version.