Dave Rossum, the mind behind Rossum Electro-Music, has an intimidating list of credits in a career designing instruments and technology. Seminal creations such as the mighty E-mu modular, the Emulator series, the SP12 and 1200 sampling drum machines and the (spookily ahead-of-its-time) Morpheus synth established Dave as an industry giant long ago — and recently he’s turned his attention towards Eurorack.
The Control Forge is described as a Programmable Universal CV Generator, but even that grand title doesn’t really do it justice. Inspired by the Function Generators of the E-mu Morpheus, the Control Forge can...
You've only read 10% of this article, so to continue reading...
Option 1: Login to read this article if you have a Digital Subscription or Industry Controlled Circulation account
- To read the full article online (in HTML browser format), please LOG IN at the top of this page.
- Note: Your Digital subscription does not include downloadable PDF articles free of charge.
Option 2: Buy a Digital sub from our shop
- A Digital sub can be bought from our Shop and used immediately, or contact our Subs staff to discuss an upgrade price to add Digital access to your existing Print subscription.
Option 3: Buy and download this SOS article in Adobe PDF format
- Buy this article now and immediately download the PDF file to your computer.
- PDF articles look identical to the printed magazine layouts (but exclude advertisements).
- Note: Some shorter articles don't always have a PDF version.