Studio stalwarts sE join the stage-mic fray with these two new designs. It’s a crowded marketplace — can they stand out?
While sE are perhaps best known for their studio mics, they’ve made entries into the live-sound market before, and these two new very affordable dynamic microphones are designed to survive the hard knocks of life on the road. The sE V3 and V7 are both hand-held, moving-coil vocal mics powered by neodymium magnets.
You've only read 10% of this article, so to continue reading...
Option 1: Login to read this article if you have a Digital Subscription or Industry Controlled Circulation account
- To read the full article online (in HTML browser format), please LOG IN at the top of this page.
- Note: Your Digital subscription does not include downloadable PDF articles free of charge.
Option 2: Buy a Digital sub from our shop
- A Digital sub can be bought from our Shop and used immediately, or contact our Subs staff to discuss an upgrade price to add Digital access to your existing Print subscription.
Option 3: Buy and download this SOS article in Adobe PDF format
- Buy this article now and immediately download the PDF file to your computer.
- PDF articles look identical to the printed magazine layouts (but exclude advertisements).
- Note: Some shorter articles don't always have a PDF version.