Since being acquired by Music Group, TC Electronic’s engineers have continued to add to their pedal line, and the three on review here are all based on traditional analogue circuitry. Their folded steel cases are a hint wider than most compact pedals, but as the jacks sit in the top edge of the box, rather than on the sides, you don’t waste space between pedals and can pack them pretty densely. Power can come from an optional 9V...
You've only read 10% of this article, so to continue reading...
Option 1: Login to read this article if you have a Digital Subscription or Industry Controlled Circulation account
- To read the full article online (in HTML browser format), please LOG IN at the top of this page.
- Note: Your Digital subscription does not include downloadable PDF articles free of charge.
Option 2: Buy a Digital sub from our shop
- A Digital sub can be bought from our Shop and used immediately, or contact our Subs staff to discuss an upgrade price to add Digital access to your existing Print subscription.
Option 3: Buy and download this SOS article in Adobe PDF format
- Buy this article now and immediately download the PDF file to your computer.
- PDF articles look identical to the printed magazine layouts (but exclude advertisements).
- Note: Some shorter articles don't always have a PDF version.