When it comes to having Eurorack and MIDI gear communicate, there are a number of things to consider. That humble MIDI cable carries a potentially large amount of data, including clock pulses, start and stop messages, plus the notes and controllers of up to 16 addressable channels. Whether sourced from a MIDI sequencer, keyboard or workstation, all this data can be put to good use in a modular system, hence the value of adding a MIDI interface.
Vermona have been quietly taking...
You've only read 10% of this article, so to continue reading...
Option 1: Login to read this article if you have a Web Subscription or Industry Controlled Circulation account
- To read the full article online (in HTML browser format), please LOG IN at the top of this page.
- Note: Your Web subscription does not include downloadable PDF articles free of charge.
Option 2: Buy a Web sub from our shop
- A Web sub can be bought from our Shop and used immediately, or contact our Subs staff to discuss an upgrade price to add Web access to your existing subscription.
Option 3: Buy and download this SOS article in Adobe PDF format
- Buy this article now and immediately download the PDF file to your computer.
- PDF articles look identical to the printed magazine layouts (but exclude advertisements).
- Note: Some shorter articles don't always have a PDF version.