When it comes to having Eurorack and MIDI gear communicate, there are a number of things to consider. That humble MIDI cable carries a potentially large amount of data, including clock pulses, start and stop messages, plus the notes and controllers of up to 16 addressable channels. Whether sourced from a MIDI sequencer, keyboard or workstation, all this data can be put to good use in a modular system, hence the value of adding a MIDI interface.
Vermona have been quietly taking...
You've only read 10% of this article, so to continue reading...
Option 1: Login to read this article if you have a Digital Subscription or Industry Controlled Circulation account
- To read the full article online (in HTML browser format), please LOG IN at the top of this page.
- Note: Your Digital subscription does not include downloadable PDF articles free of charge.
Option 2: Buy a Digital sub from our shop
- A Digital sub can be bought from our Shop and used immediately, or contact our Subs staff to discuss an upgrade price to add Digital access to your existing Print subscription.
Option 3: Buy and download this SOS article in Adobe PDF format
- Buy this article now and immediately download the PDF file to your computer.
- PDF articles look identical to the printed magazine layouts (but exclude advertisements).
- Note: Some shorter articles don't always have a PDF version.