This fully-functional polyphonic MIDI controller offers an elegant and well-equipped case for your Eurorack modules.
Waldorf’s KB37 is a keyboard-based modular case with an integral MIDI to CV converter, arpeggiator, performance controls and audio I/O. It’s fitted with a Doepfer A100 bus that provides power and direct CV/Gate connectivity to any modules that follow the standard, eg. Waldorf’s own NW1 Wavetable oscillator, reviewed March 2017 issue. The feature can be disengaged via a jumper on the main board if necessary, but I found it really cool for keeping wiring to a minimum. The mains-based power supply feeds 14 connectors split...
You've only read 10% of this article, so to continue reading...
Option 1: Login to read this article if you have a Web Subscription or Industry Controlled Circulation account
- To read the full article online (in HTML browser format), please LOG IN at the top of this page.
- Note: Your Web subscription does not include downloadable PDF articles free of charge.
Option 2: Buy a Web sub from our shop
- A Web sub can be bought from our Shop and used immediately, or contact our Subs staff to discuss an upgrade price to add Web access to your existing subscription.
Option 3: Buy and download this SOS article in Adobe PDF format
- Buy this article now and immediately download the PDF file to your computer.
- PDF articles look identical to the printed magazine layouts (but exclude advertisements).
- Note: Some shorter articles don't always have a PDF version.