This fully-functional polyphonic MIDI controller offers an elegant and well-equipped case for your Eurorack modules.
Waldorf’s KB37 is a keyboard-based modular case with an integral MIDI to CV converter, arpeggiator, performance controls and audio I/O. It’s fitted with a Doepfer A100 bus that provides power and direct CV/Gate connectivity to any modules that follow the standard, eg. Waldorf’s own NW1 Wavetable oscillator, reviewed March 2017 issue. The feature can be disengaged via a jumper on the main board if necessary, but I found it really cool for keeping wiring to a minimum. The mains-based power supply feeds 14 connectors split...
You've only read 10% of this article, so to continue reading...
Option 1: Login to read this article if you have a Digital Subscription or Industry Controlled Circulation account
- To read the full article online (in HTML browser format), please LOG IN at the top of this page.
- Note: Your Digital subscription does not include downloadable PDF articles free of charge.
Option 2: Buy a Digital sub from our shop
- A Digital sub can be bought from our Shop and used immediately, or contact our Subs staff to discuss an upgrade price to add Digital access to your existing Print subscription.
Option 3: Buy and download this SOS article in Adobe PDF format
- Buy this article now and immediately download the PDF file to your computer.
- PDF articles look identical to the printed magazine layouts (but exclude advertisements).
- Note: Some shorter articles don't always have a PDF version.