Console emulation is all the rage, and it’s now built into Studio One.
Console emulation and summing are hot topics at the moment. Increasing numbers of people who otherwise mix entirely ‘in the box’ are choosing to employ analogue summing mixers, while there’s also an ever-growing range of console emulation plug-ins on the market. Compared with the latter approach, however, there are obvious advantages to integrating console emulation directly into a DAW’s mixer, and this is what PreSonus have done with their Console Shaper.
You've only read 10% of this article, so to continue reading...
Option 1: Login to read this article if you have a Web Subscription or Industry Controlled Circulation account
- To read the full article online (in HTML browser format), please LOG IN at the top of this page.
- Note: Your Web subscription does not include downloadable PDF articles free of charge.
Option 2: Buy a Web sub from our shop
- A Web sub can be bought from our Shop and used immediately, or contact our Subs staff to discuss an upgrade price to add Web access to your existing subscription.
Option 3: Buy and download this SOS article in Adobe PDF format
- Buy this article now and immediately download the PDF file to your computer.
- PDF articles look identical to the printed magazine layouts (but exclude advertisements).
- Note: Some shorter articles don't always have a PDF version.