Reaper’s Stretch Markers feature intelligent linking, which can ease the burden of manual vocal alignment.
In recent issues of SOS I wrote some in-depth Synchro Arts Revoice Pro workshops. This and the same company’s VocAlign enable you to time-align vocal parts automatically. There’s no doubt these are the most efficient means of aligning vocals, but you lucky Reaper users already have access to the next best thing: Reaper’s Stretch Markers allow you to achieve similar results in semi-automatic fashion, and while they require what’s not quite such an automatic and slick an approach as Revoice Pro, they can make your vocal edits a whole lot more efficient.
You've only read 10% of this article, so to continue reading...
Option 1: Login to read this article if you have a Digital Subscription or Industry Controlled Circulation account
- To read the full article online (in HTML browser format), please LOG IN at the top of this page.
- Note: Your Digital subscription does not include downloadable PDF articles free of charge.
Option 2: Buy a Digital sub from our shop
- A Digital sub can be bought from our Shop and used immediately, or contact our Subs staff to discuss an upgrade price to add Digital access to your existing Print subscription.
Option 3: Buy and download this SOS article in Adobe PDF format
- Buy this article now and immediately download the PDF file to your computer.
- PDF articles look identical to the printed magazine layouts (but exclude advertisements).
- Note: Some shorter articles don't always have a PDF version.