Fantastic chance to win Avantone Pro Studio Bundle $1200£1200
This month, Avantone Pro and SCV Distribution are excited to give Sound On Sound readers the chance to win their very own set of essential Avantone Pro recording tools!
Avantone Pro have built their pristine reputation in the music technology industry by offering outstanding recording products at mind-bendingly affordable prices and we’ve picked three of their biggest hitters to aid you in your music production conquests.
First up is the CV12 Tube Condenser Microphone, an authentic homage to some of the finest vintage tube microphones of the 1950s and 60s, and capable of delivering highly professional results. Under the rugged, precision-machined brass body, Avantone Pro have featured dual 32mm gold-sputtered Mylar capsules along with a specially selected 6072a Russian tube. With a truly warm, pleasing sonic character, the CV12 is perfect for recording vocals, piano, acoustic guitars and mandolins (and other traditional instruments), and can be used in room applications and as drum overheads.
Next is a pair of MixCube Studio Monitors, the easily recognised comparative mixing tools used in top-tier recording studios the world over. MixCubes have gained a strong reputation as a secondary monitor to allow engineers and producers to experience their recordings as they would be heard via radios, MP3 players and docks.
Finally, we have the MP1 MixPhone Headphones. With the MixPhone, Avantone Pro have boldly set out to build a set of cans suitable for every industry application one could imagine: live sound, DJ’ing, studio recording, mixing playback and general music listening.
Alongside ‘mix mode’, which recreates the effect of the MixCube monitors, the MP1s also feature a neutrally voiced stereo field setting and a monaural mode for mono playback. With these three selectable brushstrokes, Avantone Pro believe you can listen in a truly comparative manner to deliver the best mix possible. Read our December 2016 review (http://sosm.ag/dec16mp1) to find out more.
To be in with a chance of winning this super studio prize, enter on our web site by February 5th, 2018. Good luck!
Prizes kindly donated by SCV Distribution/Avantone ProSCV Distribution 03301 222500.
The small print
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Employees of SOS Publications Group, Avantone or SCV Distribution, and their immediate families are ineligible for entry.
- No cash alternative is available in lieu of the stated prize.
- The competition organisers reserve the right to change the specification of the prize offered.
- The judges' decision is final and legally binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No other correspondence is to be included with competition entries.
- Please ensure that you give your DAYTIME telephone number on your entry form.
- Prize winners must be prepared to make themselves available in the event that the competition organisers wish to make a personal presentation.