Win DPA d:vice & d:screet 4060 Omni Mics worth £1164$1400
This month, we are offering you a chance to win an amazing bundle of DPA gear for on-the-fly recording sessions. The d:vice MMA-A digital audio interface is a pocket-sized, dual-channel microphone preamplifier and A‑D converter that captures crystal-clear audio to your favourite recording apps. By coupling the d:vice with your iPhone and a stereo-selected pair of d:screet 4060s, you can capture studio-level sound in your back yard, quite literally.
The d:vice measures about two inches in diameter, easily fitting in your gear bag or even in your pocket. It provides you with best-in-class audio quality and it is controlled through an exclusive DPA app that runs on any iOS device. This app allows you to adjust the two input gains independently, and store gain settings and low-cut filter status in presets.
The d:screet 4060 small‑diaphragm omnidirectional microphones offer a very clean, detailed and natural sound quality. They are perfect for capturing the unique resonances of your instrument, and allow you to capture a very big sound unobtrusively.
“The d:screet has already become my secret weapon. It’s an incredible‑sounding mic with high sensitivity and a smooth high-end boost, but what makes it special is its extreme miniaturisation and myriad of accessories that let you place this mic in unthinkable places”, says Kenta Yonesaka, Co-Chief Engineer at Germano Studios.
“The d:screet will save your day when you need to mic up a hard-to-reach percussion piece or when your avant-garde singer wants to record the inside of a cassette deck. You will also find that it’s a mic that has a flavour of its own and will become one of those mics that you keep grabbing for every session.”
All you have to do to enter this competition is follow the link and complete the form on our web site before the closing date of 5th March, 2018. Good luck!
Prizes kindly donated by DPA
+ 45 4814 2828
+1 303 485 1025
The small print
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Employees of SOS Publications Group, DPA, and their immediate families are ineligible for entry.
- No cash alternative is available in lieu of the stated prize.
- The competition organisers reserve the right to change the specification of the prize offered.
- The judges' decision is final and legally binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No other correspondence is to be included with competition entries.
- Please ensure that you give your DAYTIME telephone number on your entry form.
- Prize winners must be prepared to make themselves available in the event that the competition organisers wish to make a personal presentation.