Fantastic chance to Win IK Multimedia Studio Bundle worth £1692$1600
This month we’re giving away a bundle of exceptional hardware and software from IK Multimedia. First up is the iRig Stomp I/O, their next-generation USB pedalboard controller, designed to give electric and acoustic guitarists, bass players, keyboardists and vocalists full control over their tone in the studio, during rehearsals and on stage.
The iRig Stomp I/O provides a rugged hardware interface for harnessing the power of iOS apps such as AmpliTube, sporting four built-in footswitches, an expression pedal, two quarter-inch control inputs and MIDI I/O.
Also doubling as a 24-bit/96kHz USB audio interface for your DAW, the new device features a combo XLR/line/instrument input with phantom power. For quiet rehearsal, the iRig Stomp I/O sports a 1/4-inch headphone output, and it also has a stereo output on balanced jacks which will let you send your processed signal to an amp, mixer, PA or powered speakers.
That brings us neatly to the second item in IK’s prize bundle: a pair of iLoud Micro Monitors — the world’s smallest active studio reference monitoring system. With a linear frequency response, LF response down to an impressive 55Hz (-3dB), a tiny footprint and a very detailed sound, SOS Editor In Chief Paul White praised their “extraordinary sound quality for their size and weight” in his SOS November 2016 review, noting they are “ideal for mobile monitoring applications or for use in cramped spaces.”
The miniature monitors each house a three-inch composite woofer, a 3/4-inch silk dome tweeter and a large, flaring front-firing bass reflex port. The Class-D bi-amped design allows these little speakers to push out a combined 50W RMS of power (per pair) — a very respectable output for such small monitors. A lot of the heavy lifting is done by onboard 56-bit DSP, which handles the crossover, time-alignment and frequency response. They also offer three EQ switches: treble, bass and a ‘Desktop’ toggle that optimises them for use in free-field or desktop setups.
With desktop working in mind, we’re also giving away IK’s most complete studio collection of software instruments and effects: Total Studio 2 MAX. Bringing together 94 products in one single suite for Mac/PC, it equips composers, engineers, creative sound designers, producers, performers and others with all they need to take their music making and audio processing to a new level.
With 39 high-end mixing and mastering processors and over 350 of the most sought-after gear models for guitar and bass, Total Studio 2 MAX offers a virtual one-stop workshop including the entire range of products from SampleTank MAX, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, Syntronik, MODO BASS, T-RackS 5 MAX, Lurssen Mastering Console, AmpliTube MAX, Fender Collection 2, Ampeg SVX 2 and Fulltone Collection.
To enter the competition, fill out this form and submit before the closing date of 3rd September 2018. Good luck!
Prizes kindly donated by IK Multimedia.
+44 (0)1223 234414
+1 954 846 9101
The small print
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- In entering this competition, you confirm that you are aged 18 years or older.
- Employees of SOS Publications Group, IK Multimedia and their immediate families are ineligible for entry.
- No cash alternative is available in lieu of the stated prize.
- The competition organisers reserve the right to change the specification of the prize offered.
- The judges' decision is final and legally binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No other correspondence is to be included with competition entries.
- Please ensure that you give your DAYTIME telephone number on your entry form.
- Prize winners must be prepared to make themselves available in the event that the competition organisers wish to make a personal presentation.