You are here

Patchbay for inserts

All about the tools and techniques involved in capturing sound, in the studio or on location.

Re: Patchbay for inserts

Postby The Elf » Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:23 pm

Please return at some point and let us hear about your experiences. It will be helpful to others travelling the same road.
The Elf
Jedi Poster
An Eagle for an Emperor, A Kestrel for a Knave.

Re: Patchbay for inserts

Postby Eddy Deegan » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:21 am

cashhewn wrote:And I must say it's also great to get a response from Hugh since I've read so many of his articles, I'm glad to be a part of the group now! This site has been a priceless resource, hopefully I can start giving some back as soon as I get this studio up and all the gear running and get some experience under my belt...

A lot of people post in these forums looking for an answer, get it, and then never return. It's always nice when someone sticks around and participates in not only the Q&A aspect of things but also on an ongoing basis in the community spirit that's here. I did exactly that a while back and I'm jolly glad I did :D

We also hold regular physical meetups where you can get to meet Hugh and others in person. There are two coming up soon, one in Kent on Feb 29th and one in Wycombe on Feb 12th.

Regardless of whether you are willing/able to make the meets, do feel free to participate in the general banter and ongoing friendly nature of the forums. It's great to have new folks join the community!
Eddy Deegan
Frequent Poster (Level2)
Some of my works.
Please consider supporting the SOS Forum Album project.

Previous