You are here
RME Digiface USB performance
My current audio interface setup consists of a Mackie Blackbird (main interface) and a Motu 896HD as additional pres over ADAT. It works pretty well. I still wonder: Will it perform better if I run the Blackbird and 896HD through the new RME Digiface USB?
- Mr Bjorkas
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri May 19, 2017 7:44 pm
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 1244
- Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2003 12:00 am
- Location: The turn off where the main road goes over the river. If you're at the post box you've gone too far.
I must admit that I'd be interested in knowing about the Digiface's performance as it would probably be my first choice of audio interface if my existing live recording setup stops working.
- Posts: 6759
- Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2001 11:00 pm
- Location: The wilds of Hampshire
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users