You are here

GEARS/AUDIO INTERFACE CONNECTION AND WIRES

All about the tools and techniques involved in capturing sound, in the studio or on location.

Re: GEARS/AUDIO INTERFACE CONNECTION AND WIRES

Postby Wonks » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:46 pm

The Focusrite and the TC both have S/PDIF connections. A couple of S/PDIF cables and there's your send and return to the unit.

I don't know if the Focusrite software allows you to send two separate signals as the L and R channels to allow you to use the dual effects setup of the M350, or whether just one signal with a stereo return (rather then two mono returns), but at least it lets you connect up to it.
Wonks
Jedi Poster
Correcting mistakes on the internet since 1853

Re: GEARS/AUDIO INTERFACE CONNECTION AND WIRES

Postby matteovi » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:12 pm

Wonks wrote:The Focusrite and the TC both have S/PDIF connections. A couple of S/PDIF cables and there's your send and return to the unit.

I don't know if the Focusrite software allows you to send two separate signals as the L and R channels to allow you to use the dual effects setup of the M350, or whether just one signal with a stereo return (rather then two mono returns), but at least it lets you connect up to it.

great!! I was thinking to do it through spdif, so here your confirmation, I'll try it out and let u know how it works. thank u!!
matteovi
New here

Previous