You are here

Komplete Audio 6 output problem

All about the tools and techniques involved in capturing sound, in the studio or on location.

Komplete Audio 6 output problem

Postby matt222 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:49 pm

I've been learning to embrace Reaper and my Audio 6 interface but have suddenly become unable to get my Reaper output to feed through outputs 3/4 on the interface.

When I adjust my PC output settings to do so it has no effect, yet with any other audio from the PC ie YouTube, Soundcloud etc does and the output lights on the interface illuminate accordingly as normal - but not when the signal comes from Reaper?

I don't recall changing any settings in Reaper and am struggling to find where the answer lies

Any help for a floundering beginner would be most appreciated
matt222
Regular

Re: Komplete Audio 6 output problem

Postby James Perrett » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:35 pm

Have you used Reaper with the KA6 disconnected so that it has to use the computer's internal audio interface? Sometimes Reaper forgets that you have 4 outputs if you do this and so you have to go to its audio interface settings and tell it how many outputs that you actually have. Look for the first and last output box.
James Perrett
JRP Music - Audio Mastering and Restoration. JRP Music Facebook Page

Re: Komplete Audio 6 output problem

Postby blinddrew » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:13 pm

Yep, what James said. Preferences > Devices > check you're using the right audio driver > check you've got the number of input and output channels correctly set.
:thumbup:
blinddrew
Jedi Poster
Ignore the post count, I have no idea what I'm doing...