You are here

Mackie 1202 no aux sends on ALT Output.

All about the tools and techniques involved in capturing sound, in the studio or on location.

Re: Mackie 1202 no aux sends on ALT Output.

Postby Arpangel » Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:08 pm

blinddrew wrote:CUT TO:
Arpangel Towers, Monday morning. Arpangel's Partner (AP) is reading the paper when she stops and looks over the top of her glasses.

AP: Tony, isn't it time you asked that nice Mr Robjohns another question about mixers? You know he gets lonely when he doesn't have anyone to talk to.
Tony: But I've asked all the questions! I've even managed to let them talk me round to a digital mixer so that they can all sleep tight feeling that they've set the world right.
AP: Didn't you say you have a sub-mixer as well?
Tony: Yes of course! I'll come up with something fiendishly complicated to try and do that's not supposed to work. That should keep him happy for a bit.

;)

I can’t reply fully to this post right now, the doorbell has just rang, my 64 channel DiGiCo is here, they need a hand to unload it, it’s going in the garage, Hugh, I need some info about running tie lines to the basement, then up to our tower where I have a newly installed 48 channel SSL G Series to use as a sub to the DiGiCo.
I’m now single, and looking for a nice middle aged lady who likes to talk about mixers.

:D
Arpangel
Jedi Poster

Postby ManFromGlass » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:44 pm

Cocktail mixers?
Party mixers?
Cement mixers?
ManFromGlass
Frequent Poster (Level2)

Postby Arpangel » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:24 am

ManFromGlass wrote:Cocktail mixers?
Party mixers?
Cement mixers?

I’ve been listening to Dave Rat over at Youtube, he’s sorted me out, I love that guys attitude, I can’t imagine him having any patience with me "at all"

Arpangel
Jedi Poster

Previous