You are here

Neumann MA 1 Installation Issue

All about the tools and techniques involved in capturing sound, in the studio or on location.

Moderator: Moderators

Neumann MA 1 Installation Issue

Postby snlabrecque » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:09 pm

New owner of the Neumann KH750DSP active subwoofer and a pair of KH310A's. Just installed them yesterday in my home studio that I have treated as much as I can. I bought the MA 1 automatic monitor alignment microphone to try and optimize these in my space and simply cannot get the Neumann "MA 1 Automatic Alignment Software" to even install on Windows 10. I keep getting the error "Your administrator has blocked this application because it potentially poses a security risk to your computer." I have administrator privileges on the PC in question, have run the installer both normally and as administrator, even tried to run via command prompt, disabled virus protection, disabled Windows Defender etc.....it still will not open. I get the exact same error every time. I had the same results on my Windows 10 laptop. Any other MA 1 users experience something similar? I have messaged Neumann with no response so far. Thanks
snlabrecque

Re: Neumann MA 1 Installation Issue

Postby whubis » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:21 pm

Same here. This software will not install on Windows 10. Error Message: "Your Administrator has blocked this application....". I am an administrator and can't override this.
whubis