Well, in a way it *is*, if we all start buying from UK suppliers!
[What follows isn't a 'pop' at you M'sieur Elf - just me pointing out that a client and I were already well down a specific road before the UK left the free-market.]
Problem for me is that no-one else sells gear that's comparable to the gear I've spec'd for this install.
This all started back in Sept/Oct and there have been delays on the client-side which are perfectly understandable - although I had given a 'Brexit-alert' when I drew up the spec.
When they gave me the green light I pointed out the potential pitfalls and started searching for alternative suppliers at Thomann-equivalent prices (factoring in VAT and import duties of course). Couldn't be done...
So... do I start from scratch, completely re-speccing and coming up with a different solution - and inevitable client-side approval delays - or go for Thomann? In this case I opted for the latter option as the least worse one.
If I was buying for myself, both now and in the future, I'd almost certainly 'buy-British' - whatever that means these days! :)