You are here

Looking for a mic to record and talk daily with noisy family members

All about the tools and techniques involved in capturing sound, in the studio or on location.

Moderator: Moderators

Looking for a mic to record and talk daily with noisy family members

Postby MuhitMuhaymin » Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:24 pm

Hi, I am looking for a mic that I find in bangladesh. I will use it in an alright sound proofed room but with noisy family members. I want a condenser mic upto 100 dollars. The mic I chose is the fifine k678.
I also want a USB mic only mic
MuhitMuhaymin

Re: Looking for a mic to record and talk daily with noisy family members

Postby blinddrew » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:57 pm

I've never heard of Fifine I'm afraid. If I were in you I would look for USB microphones from the established manufacturers. AKG, Marantz, Blue, Mackie, Rode and others all have USB models that are around that price range - obviously you'll need to see what is available in your local market.
blinddrew
Jedi Poster
Ignore the post count, I have no idea what I'm doing...

Postby CS70 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:58 pm

MuhitMuhaymin wrote:Hi, I am looking for a mic that I find in bangladesh. I will use it in an alright sound proofed room but with noisy family members. I want a condenser mic upto 100 dollars. The mic I chose is the fifine k678.

Eh.

I hate to break it to you, but unfortunately, there is no microphone that comes with an anti-noisy family members filter.

A good thing of USB mics however, is that you can have always at the ready, so when the wife go grocery shopping, you have your five minutes of performance time!

In order to take advantage, you'll have to be ready. That's why, I suppose, they say that good communication is the secret of a happy marriage.
CS70
Jedi Poster
Silver Spoon - Check out our latest video and the FB page

Postby Martin Walker » Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:11 am

R2D2 !!! 8-)
Martin Walker

Postby ef37a » Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:57 am

MuhitMuhaymin wrote:Hi, I am looking for a mic that I find in bangladesh. I will use it in an alright sound proofed room but with noisy family members. I want a condenser mic upto 100 dollars. The mic I chose is the fifine k678.

Do you mean a mic for Skyping/Zoom type operations? If so, get a headset with a noise cancelling microphone. They come with two 3.5 mm jacks or USB versions.

Dave.
ef37a
Jedi Poster