You are here

Soundtrack AKA S.O.U.N.D>T.R.A.C.K signed and delivered

For everything after the recording stage: hardware/software and how you use it.

Soundtrack AKA S.O.U.N.D>T.R.A.C.K signed and delivered

Postby 777samo777 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:16 pm

Just a quick one guys and dolls. I have been signed to UK Alliance Records and my track is doing really well in the thick undergrowth of some tech trance. The track si called Graviton and can be heard at a mouses click or bought for around 1.99. check the links below and size up this white label on a snow storm.

Graviton | SoundTrack | UK Alliance Records | Single ...
Graviton by SOUNDTRACK available for download on Audiojelly - an online music label and download store. Find exclusive dance, trance, house and chillout ...
www.audiojelly.com/singles/439235 - Cached

Soundtrack - Graviton MP3 Downloads - 7digital
£0.79 as of Jul 22, 2010 MP3 Single download. Soundtrack - Graviton. Download release date: Jul 22 2010, Record Label: UK Alliance Records, Tracks: 1. Free previews. Click for more
www.7digital.com/artists/soundtrack/graviton
- 99k -
Cached.

Soundtrack - Graviton - The War Child Music Store - Powered ...
Label UK Alliance Records. Released 22.07.2010. Total time 0:05:14. Soundtrack - Graviton ... System Requirements - Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Help ...
www.7digital.com/stores/war/artists/soundtrack/graviton

- Cached

www.armadadownloads.com/track.cfm?id=439235

Its a tiny bit darkneed to regions of LOGIC and transvests high euphroic counter charges like gatecrasher russia.

Listen to it and go to UK Alliance Records to see other artist.drop us a line here and tell me what you think? and of course...BUY IT!

I use a stock broker style studio with 3 to 4 laptops on buzzards patrol of loads of VST instruments and Reason for a jar. :headbang:

please buy NEXUS is you make any serious music and the access virus B and C..leave the A alone less you are sure of a model (thinner).

Thanks...ill catch up with more blogs on reply. :angel:

my name is Samson from Reading and Liverpool.....www.trance-mix.com is pure solitude and rest after listing to glabal trance..mellow out there and listen to white labels on comng release...very generic it is like UK Alliance Recards :D
777samo777
Poster