You are here

Brazilian Girls-The Critic (mastered)

For everything after the recording stage: hardware/software and how you use it.

Brazilian Girls-The Critic (mastered)

Postby mammy » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:08 pm

mammy
Regular

Re: Brazilian Girls-The Critic (mastered)

Postby Martin Walker » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:57 pm

Hi mammy,

Just a thought, as I've already written several detailed replies to your previous mix offerings. I suspect you'll get more answers if you at least make a few points about each mix - things that you think might be improved (or not), and so on.

Simply posting a link without bothering to write anything at all could make some people feel a little 'used', especially since as far as I can see every single one of your posts on the SOS Forums have been requesting feedback for your own work.

Why not for instance try offering a few thoughts about other people's mixes - this is why the SOS Forums are so helpful to so many people - we interact and try to help each other.

As I said, just a thought ;)

Martin
Martin Walker

Postby mammy » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:52 pm

I'm sorry Mr. Martin .Yes you're right.nowadays ım busy so ı did not answer you.your feedbacks are good for my improvment.thank you for eveything .ı aplologize Mr. Martin .Thank you for your priceless comments. :thumbup:
mammy
Regular

Postby Martin Walker » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:45 pm

Thanks for taking my suggestions in good heart mammy - and I notice today that you have indeed posted a comment about someone else's mix here in the SOS Forums , so bravo :clap:

Martin
Martin Walker