You are here

Georgia Wonder_Siren (Pop-disco -Very hard to mix . I mixed 60 tracks.How is my mix guys ?

For everything after the recording stage: hardware/software and how you use it.

Georgia Wonder_Siren (Pop-disco -Very hard to mix . I mixed 60 tracks.How is my mix guys ?

Postby mammy » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:51 pm

Share your opinion with me .Enjoy !!!!

https://soundcloud.com/muhammet-cev-k/g ... -final-mix
mammy
Regular

Re: Georgia Wonder_Siren (Pop-disco -Very hard to mix . I mixed 60 tracks.How is my mix guys ?

Postby blinddrew » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:10 pm

Not my genre so I won't say 'owt on the overall mix but I do think the arrangement needs some work. It's 7 minutes long but there's very little variation in the rhythm section, I think it needs quite a rework there and then some additional ear candy throughout.
blinddrew
Jedi Poster
Ignore the post count, I have no idea what I'm doing...

Re: Georgia Wonder_Siren (Pop-disco -Very hard to mix . I mixed 60 tracks.How is my mix guys ?

Postby The Bunk » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:52 pm

I'd agree with Drew on the length issue...it sounds like verse which is in two parts, then a bridge which is also twice round, and then the chorus ("Come to me" etc...) and that cycle is completed after 2.19. A repeat of that will take you to getting on for 5 minutes. Just too long really. Plus...and this might just be me...I thought the vocal was too "in your face" and could be tweaked down a bit.
But otherwise it's a nice little ditty as it were! Certainly enough there to get something out of it with a little tweaking.
The Bunk
Frequent Poster