You are here

Flux Pure Compressor V3 Studio Session - Does It Have An External Sidechain?

For everything after the recording stage: hardware/software and how you use it.

Flux Pure Compressor V3 Studio Session - Does It Have An External Sidechain?

Postby ITHertz » Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:00 pm

Hi Folks,

Does anyone know if the Flux Pure Compressor V3 Studio Session has an external sidechain?

I'm running Studio One Pro on OS X (10.14.6). The manual mentions that the AU version should have an external sidechain but I can't see it anywhere.

This isn't the case with the Flux Pure Expander V3 Studio Session which has an external sidechain clearly visible.

Cheers,

Chris
ITHertz
Regular

Re: Flux Pure Compressor V3 Studio Session - Does It Have An External Sidechain?

Postby Wonks » Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:32 pm

Can you say that again as you've apparently contradicted yourself? You may have left some words out.

"The manual mentions that the AU version should have an external sidechain but I can't see it anywhere.

This isn't the case with the Flux Pure Expander V3 Studio Session which has an external sidechain clearly visible."
Wonks
Jedi Poster
Correcting mistakes on the internet since 1853

Re: Flux Pure Compressor V3 Studio Session - Does It Have An External Sidechain?

Postby Martin Walker » Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:43 pm

Look more closely Wonks - the one WITH an obvious external chain is the Expander.

The one ITHertz is querying is on the other hand the Compressor in the same range.

Too many egg nogs? ;)

Martin
Martin Walker

Postby ITHertz » Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:29 pm

Ha! Just to clarify, Pure Expander Studio Session has the external sidechain option in Studio One, but Pure Compressor doesn't (or at least I can't see where it is).
ITHertz
Regular

Postby Wonks » Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:00 pm

My fault. Not enough egg nogs.
Wonks
Jedi Poster
Correcting mistakes on the internet since 1853