You are here

Looking for a multi sampled bass sound - willing to pay for it

For everything after the recording stage: hardware/software and how you use it.

Looking for a multi sampled bass sound - willing to pay for it

Postby DonGoliath » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:42 pm

i went through all my synths and believe it or not i am unable to find/create from scratch a certain sound/layer which i can feel is still missing to make my current song complete: it still needs an 8th wobble or 8th octave bass, playing/layering the same melody as the reese. i did try around but failed. my sounds never fitted in the mix. so i wanted to ask who might be up for finding/creating this 8th wobble/octave bass sound and then upload a mixdown of the loop with his bass sound playing so i can check if i reckon that it does fit in the mix. you'd then have to multisample the sound note by note over a say 3 octave range (so i can throw it in my sampler to alter its melody during the full arrangement of the track). i would pay you 20€ (via paypal) for the multi sampled wavs. fingers crossed someone might be up for it! here is the soundcloud link to the track where you can also download it:

https://soundcloud.com/warriorstance/166bpm
DonGoliath
Poster

Re: Looking for a multi sampled bass sound - willing to pay for it

Postby resistorman » Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:59 am

I’m sorry, but I have no idea what an 8th wobble or a reese is.
resistorman
Frequent Poster

Postby Martin Walker » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:12 am

resistorman wrote:I’m sorry, but I have no idea what an 8th wobble or a reese is.

At its heart, a Reese bass is a couple of detuned sawtooth waves - more info here:

https://toolroomacademy.com/reese-bass/

As for 8th wobble, I suspect we're entering Dubstep territory - a wobble bass is one with a low pass filter with a LFO assigned to the cut off, so it 'wobbles' in time with the music ;)

There you are - you've learned something new on a Sunday :thumbup:

Martin
Martin Walker

Postby resistorman » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:04 pm

Martin Walker wrote:
resistorman wrote:I’m sorry, but I have no idea what an 8th wobble or a reese is.

At its heart, a Reese bass is a couple of detuned sawtooth waves - more info here:

https://toolroomacademy.com/reese-bass/

As for 8th wobble, I suspect we're entering Dubstep territory - a wobble bass is one with a low pass filter with a LFO assigned to the cut off, so it 'wobbles' in time with the music ;)

There you are - you've learned something new on a Sunday :thumbup:

Martin

Excellent! Thanks...
resistorman
Frequent Poster