You are here

Screwless Guitar Straps

Announce new products, updates, events, competitions, jobs and special offers here.

Screwless Guitar Straps

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:49 am

Screwless Guitar Straps.

Classical Guitar Straps.

Supports the structural integrity of the guitar much better than conventional guitar strapping methods.

Great balance and support.

https://www.settiguitarharnessstrap.com

Re: Screwless Guitar Straps

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:53 pm

Really? My customers seem to enjoy them. I have a high sales retention rate and have received very positive feedback. I use them on my own guitars because I believe that they are the best guitar straps for my own particular needs, wants, and desires. Oh well. To each their own I suppose.

Postby Hugh Robjohns » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:55 am

bobjons290 wrote:My customers seem to enjoy them. I have a high sales retention rate and have received very positive feedback. I use them on my own guitars because I believe that they are the best guitar straps for my own particular needs, wants, and desires.

Good to hear and I wish you well with it.

Don't worry about MM's views. He is known for his negativity and an odd sense of humour! ;-)

H
Hugh Robjohns
Technical Editor, Sound On Sound

Postby garrettendi » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:33 am

This product looks interesting. Not something I myself would use, but I can see others making good use of it.

Welcome to the forums, and best of luck with the product!
garrettendi
Frequent Poster
"The blues isn't about feeling better. It's about making other people feel WORSE, and making a few bucks while you're at it." - Bleeding Gums Murphy