You are here

New Website for Music Production !!

Announce new products, updates, events, competitions, jobs and special offers here.

New Website for Music Production !!

Postby nick_cartn » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:22 am

Hi Everyone,
I'm New on this forum. :wave:
Last week I found a nice website, I bought Massive on it for 50EUR (55% Off original prices)
they sale Used License but they verify them before for stop Fraud, this concept is really nice.
they do mastering for really cheap and the quality is so damn nice.
they have some sample pack coming in November.
just though I could help some of you that searching some cheap VST or D.A.W

https://www.motivsound.com

Nick :)
nick_cartn

Re: New Website for Music Production !!

Postby Martin Walker » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:05 pm

Hi Nick, and welcome to the SOS Forums! 8-)

This website you're advertising seems little bit suspect to me - if the goods are used (for instance Massive that you say you bought) then unless they are sold as NFR (Not For Resale) copies, meaning the customer couldn't ever sell them them to anyone else, they would have to be sold with the means to be officially licensed by their developer (in this case Native Instruments) to get any support, or indeed the option to later upgrade at advantageous prices.

Normally, if software is 'sold on' it is from one user to another, and the license transfer is part of the deal. I can see from the Motivsound website that some products have 'transfer fee included'

How does your company sort this official stuff out from one user to another, to make their sales legitimate?

Martin
Martin Walker