http://www.amplesound.net has released Ample China Pipa version 2.0 which includes many updates requested by users since its first release in October 2018. New functions and samples have been added based on the requests.
The Pipa Strummer is more powerful than the guitar Strummer, it also has a new chord detection function: Users can edit chord fingering on the virtual fretboard, and Strummer will automatically display the name of the chord.
New sample groups \ articulations:
- Expression Tremolo: In addition to the original flat tremolo, a new group of tremolo with large dynamics and vibrato has been added, with 900 MB samples in total.
- The Tails of Expression Tremolo: Added 520 MB tail samples for expression tremolo.
- Triplets: Added commonly used triplets samples, with 330 MB in total.
- Bend Up: Added 150 MB real up-bending samples.
- Bend Down: Added 160 MB real down-bending samples.
- Removed the keyswitch for manual HP, which can only be triggered in Auto Legato mode.
- Added a new capo logic mode: Treble String mode. In this mode, more notes will be played on the highest string.
- Polyphonic tremolo is able to be played.
- Mac and Windows users can use the same library installer. Users with both system does not need to download separate library installers.
- Automatically updates file list when opening the preset window.
- Added octave number in virtual keyboard.
- New tooltips UI.
- Multiple bug fixes.
Price: $169. An introductory price of $135 (20% off) is available until March 20th 2019.
The update is free of charge. Users can get updates through the MyAmpleSound webpage.