You are here

Subscribe to the Samplecraze Tutorial Channel...

Announce new products, updates, events, competitions, jobs and special offers here.

Subscribe to the Samplecraze Tutorial Channel...

Postby Zukan » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:25 am

I created The Audio Production Hub for my students so that they could tap into hundreds of techniques and processing videos to help them with their studies. The Hub took on its own life and started to expand with people subscribing to access the content for both course work and self teaching and this has ensured that I regularly update the content with fresh material.

My videos tend to follow the following protocol: create a technical video to explain the process being used, create video to explain theory, create example videos demonstrating the techniques and processes explained. This has turned out to be a winning formula as some people only want to tap into the technical information afforded by the videos whereas others want the hands on example videos.

I keep my subscribers updated with tutorial release announcements via a newsletter and I regularly interact with my customer base asking what processes they would like me to cover in the videos.

If you are struggling with the huge learning curve afforded in our industry then try The Hub for a week. You sign on and automatically receive a week's free access. If at the end of the week you are not happy you can cancel the subscription.

I guarantee you will find content that will help you in your vocation/hobby.
https://theaudioproductionhub.pivotshare.com/home
Zukan

Re: Subscribe to the Samplecraze Tutorial Channel...

Postby Agharta » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:14 am

It mentions iOS support but how do you access content on an Android phone?
Agharta
Frequent Poster (Level2)

Postby Zukan » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:06 am

I assumed that would be taken care of by the platform I use which is Pivotshare. I know that my site Samplecraze is optimised for ios.
Zukan

Postby Agharta » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:11 am

Zukan wrote:I assumed that would be taken care of by the platform I use which is Pivotshare. I know that my site Samplecraze is optimised for ios.

If you can only assume and don't actually know that inspires no confidence in me.
Agharta
Frequent Poster (Level2)

Postby Zukan » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:22 am

I don't run the platform Agharta so no need to be rude.

We tested it and it worked fine. If you are not getting the same results then could you send me some screens of the problem which I will forward to Pivotshare?
Zukan