You are here

Limited Free Download: Quadravox by Eventide

Announce new products, updates, events, competitions, jobs and special offers here.

Limited Free Download: Quadravox by Eventide

Postby Audio Plugin Deals » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:09 am

Freebie alert!!!!!

Drop what you’re doing… we have a new freebie… from the geniuses over at Eventide!

We’re offering the Quadravox plugin at the wonderful low price of FREE!

Quadravox is a 4-voice pitch shifting harmonizer. What does that mean? Well, you can create complex harmonies from any audio signal, whether it be recorded vocals, sample libraries, or synth plugins, anything that makes a noise can be sweetened up with Quadravox.

Create beautiful and rich harmonies on vocal lines and guitar riffs, or just go insane with the sound design possibilities: from long, evolving delays, warped pitch shifting effects, and adding extra octaves and harmonies to really beef up the sound… you’ll love what you can achieve with this plugin.

Download here: https://audioplugin.deals/quadravox-the ... -download/

Offer ends in just 1 week from today, you don't want to miss this one.

Videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReHGNkQ ... uRCXM4wdW8

Audio Demos
https://soundcloud.com/reverb-com/sets/ ... -quadravox
Audio Plugin Deals
Regular

Re: Limited Free Download: Quadravox by Eventide

Postby Martin Walker » Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:46 pm

Wow - Quadravox is amazing!!

Just be aware that to avoid jumping through hoops and getting confused (like I did ;) ) that you are dealing with Audio Plugin Deals to get the free plug-in, serial number & key number.

But then you also need to create a separate account with Eventide Audio, to register Quadravox and use these numbers to activate your iLok (dongle or computer).

Martin
Martin Walker

Postby The Elf » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:02 am

I lost the will to live long before I installed the plug-in. What a load of nonsense. I'm not tangling with iLok for anything...
The Elf
Jedi Poster
An Eagle for an Emperor, A Kestrel for a Knave.

Postby Ramirez » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:12 am

Cool!

Downloaded and installed in minutes... but then I already have an Eventide account.

Not much more faff than installing any software sold by a third party.
Ramirez
Frequent Poster
Bill Withers while Tom Waits, and Stan Getz

Postby OneWorld » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:34 am

The Elf wrote:I lost the will to live long before I installed the plug-in. What a load of nonsense. I'm not tangling with iLok for anything...

Same here, as they say "The juice ain't worth the squeeze" and another issue with many of these things, if you decide you don't need them, even though you go through the uninstall routine they leave behind a trail of detrius as long as the Milky Way
OneWorld
Frequent Poster (Level2)

Postby Audio Plugin Deals » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:53 pm

Audio Plugin Deals
Regular

Postby Eddy Deegan » Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:55 pm

The Elf wrote:I lost the will to live long before I installed the plug-in. What a load of nonsense. I'm not tangling with iLok for anything...

Sadly, me too. I filled in the form but it's not until you complete it that it tells you you need iLok for licensing (which I think is a bit disingenuous).

I've been down iLok paths before and absolutely hate it, so no Quadravox for me :(
Eddy Deegan
Frequent Poster (Level2)
Please consider supporting the SOS Forum Album project, helping charities via music created by forum members.

Postby Eddy Deegan » Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:41 pm

Regardless of my gripe above, thank you to Audio Plugin Deals for promptly deleting the account I'd created to get the download link. A fast request turnaround and much appreciated :thumbup:
Eddy Deegan
Frequent Poster (Level2)
Please consider supporting the SOS Forum Album project, helping charities via music created by forum members.

Postby Audio Plugin Deals » Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:02 am

Eddy Deegan wrote:Regardless of my gripe above, thank you to Audio Plugin Deals for promptly deleting the account I'd created to get the download link. A fast request turnaround and much appreciated :thumbup:

You're welcome! :thumbup:
Audio Plugin Deals
Regular

Postby Martin Walker » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:28 pm

Just to return this thread to a more positive vibe, I'm still loving Quadravox for its ability to spread out the four voices over time - this works stunningly on synth drums for instance, giving rhythmic pitched delays.

I've got a iLok dongle for loads of other software, and don't mind them, but apparently you can store the iLok data on your computer instead of needing the hardware version.

Martin
Martin Walker

Postby desmond » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:47 pm

Martin Walker wrote:I've got a iLok dongle for loads of other software, and don't mind them, but apparently you can store the iLok data on your computer instead of needing the hardware version.

Yep - all my iLok auths are on my HD these days - physical dongles are just too impractical for me on a laptop/mobile system.
desmond
Jedi Poster
mu:zines | music magazine archive | difficultAudio

Postby wdsteele » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:41 pm

Just to say I’m also very appreciative of the free offer and to the SOS forum for bringing it to my attention ; I had already downloaded the trial version from Eventide and was itching to buy , so , what a wonderful treat !

Most of my I-lok plugs are authorised to my Mac with just a couple depending on the dongle these days , never had any issues , but my system stays pretty much in the one spot and rarely sees much road life.

If it’s not too late I’d encourage others to avail of this offer or maybe try the free trials with Eventide , they really do deliver some seriously enjoyable plug-ins.
wdsteele
Regular

Postby Ian Shaw » Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:04 pm

Just got an email for owners of the freebee to upgrade to Octavox for $29! Cant really argue with that!
Ian Shaw
Regular
Sent by carrier pigeon

Postby Martin Walker » Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:40 pm

Ian Shaw wrote:Just got an email for owners of the freebee to upgrade to Octavox for $29! Cant really argue with that!

Yep, I got that email too - upgrading to eight voices doesn't get me reaching for my credit card, but the added MIDI control might do. So, as the dalek said "IN-VEST-I-GATE" ;)

Martin
Martin Walker

Postby Eddy Deegan » Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:50 pm

Martin Walker wrote:
Ian Shaw wrote:Just got an email for owners of the freebee to upgrade to Octavox for $29! Cant really argue with that!

Yep, I got that email too - upgrading to eight voices doesn't get me reaching for my credit card, but the added MIDI control might do. So, as the dalek said "IN-VEST-I-GATE" ;)

Martin

:thumbup:

For some reason I feel the need to make it clear to future readers that my issues were really with the iLok thing, and were not intended to denigrate Audio Plugin Deals in any way, nor to cast aspersions on the plugin itself.

It is a personal choice whether to introduce iLok into one's environment or not, and I had bad experiences in the past with it which left a bad taste in the mouth so I was a bit snippy in my initial response which probably wasn't fair. I'll never iLok, but it's my choice (and potentially my loss, I know).

I applaud any efforts on the part of any company to introduce good plugins to the masses.

My constructive feedback would be to make any authorisation schemes clear 'up front' as opposed to after the shopping cart has been processed, but I completely understand that that's a consumer-orientated view of things and might not even have occurred to anyone involved in the offer.

My apologies if I was overly tetchy in my original post.
Eddy Deegan
Frequent Poster (Level2)

Postby OneWorld » Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:05 pm

Eddy Deegan wrote:
Martin Walker wrote:

Martin

:thumbup:

For some reason I feel the need to make it clear to future readers that my issues were really with the iLok thing, and were not intended to denigrate Audio Plugin Deals in any way, nor to cast aspersions on the plugin itself.

It is a personal choice whether to introduce iLok into one's environment or not, and I had bad experiences in the past with it which left a bad taste in the mouth so I was a bit snippy in my initial response which probably wasn't fair. I'll never iLok, but it's my choice (and potentially my loss, I know).

I applaud any efforts on the part of any company to introduce good plugins to the masses.

My constructive feedback would be to make any authorisation schemes clear 'up front' as opposed to after the shopping cart has been processed, but I completely understand that that's a consumer-orientated view of things and might not even have occurred to anyone involved in the offer.

My apologies if I was overly tetchy in my original post.

This is my take on it too - be upfront, surely on the download page make it apparent exactly what is involved, the obfuscation just puts me off a company in every respect because they come across as favouring a convoluted manner of doing things. I too have had an unhappy experience with i-Lok and now I wouldn't give it house room.

Yes Eventide do appear to allow a registration being locked ot the machine but it isn't made clear, it left me feeling confused
OneWorld
Frequent Poster (Level2)